Aston Villa v Wolves Match Thread - Sat 30 Mar - 5.30pm | Page 2 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Wolves Match Thread - Sat 30 Mar - 5.30pm

Martinez
Konsa Carlos Torres Digne
Luiz Tim
Bailey Tielmans Ramsey
Watkins.

Tielmans showed last night his best position. He is 2 lightweight to play as an out and out DM IMO.
I think you can get away with putting him beside Dougie in this game because we're likely to have a lot of the ball. So he shouldn't have to do a lot of box-to-box work. 3 CBs also offers a lot more protection, it would be different if he was expected to cover Cash bombing forward.

I prefer Youri in the #10 slot but I don't think Tim is ready to play these games although this isn't a bad one to give him a start.

Worth nothing this would be only the 3rd time that back 4 has played together.

I think you can get away with putting him beside Dougie in this game because we're likely to have a lot of the ball. So he shouldn't have to do a lot of box-to-box work. 3 CBs also offers a lot more protection, it would be different if he was expected to cover Cash bombing forward.

I prefer Youri in the #10 slot but I don't think Tim is ready to play these games although this isn't a bad one to give him a start.

Worth nothing this would be only the 3rd time that back 4 has played together.
Indeed, they did ok the other 2 games though.

We’ll be fielding another different combination in defence.
Lenglet hasn’t done much wrong but I think I’d prefer to see Diego alongside Torres since Konsa will have to be used on the right. Let’s hope Diego is fit and able to get through a whole game. His list of injuries is a bit worrying.

Surprised to see quite a few tickets still available for this game online. Though at £63 a pop, maybe that’s understandable. £63!!!

Worried about this one as Wolves have proven they can set up well and counter teams for the odd game. We'll miss McGinn.

Come on lads! We need the W here

Worried about this one as Wolves have proven they can set up well and counter teams for the odd game. We'll miss McGinn.

Come on lads! We need the W here
Neto, Cunha and Hwang are all supposed to be injured which means they'll be reliant on Sarabia and forced to start a young kid named Fraser at CF.

If those 3 are definitely out we have absolutely no excuse.

Neto, Cunha and Hwang are all supposed to be injured which means they'll be reliant on Sarabia and forced to start a young kid named Fraser at CF.

If those 3 are definitely out we have absolutely no excuse.
Neto and Hwang are definately out. Cunha has been injured but is back training.