Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3216 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

BBC main sports writer blaming Watkins for his glaring miss when blazing over, no mention of the defender getting in a last second deflection as it comes to Ollie.
Absolutely, it wasn't a glaring miss due to that touch Fabricio Bruno got just a split second before. How can anyone not see that? Oh I know its because they are picked from the same pod that referees and var officials come from. They might have seen it if it had happened to one of the beloved.
I would also like to give a quick mention to the 'ref' for allowing them to foul Bellingham at will.
Now that beaky twat is saying it was a good experiment and a chance to find about out the squads more inexperienced players. Really? He must mean a chance for him to confirm yet again what a crap manager he is and it doesn't matter how many times you pick certain 'defenders', nothing will change.

One word - Brazil. It’s the only reason I can think of.
Well I expect most were disappointed then. Not currently a Brazilian side I would go out of my way to watch. Plenty of empty seats in the prawn sandwich areas.

Last edited: