Here we go! | Page 1597 | Vital Football

Here we go!

That is extremely funny and dare I say it there is some truth to it. But ofcourse and it goes without saying that Labour would have been and will be infinitely , without question, shockingly in a mean spirited, class-warrior type of way...worse

I know you've been ploughing that furrow for a while now but I don't think it really gets much traction. this govt has been so bad we could vote anything and get better. if we voted cabbage (not Liz, just a cabbage) we'd have more stability for a start.

nobody voted magic grandpa because we all thought he'd be worse. but goodness me the tories have done their level best to demonstrate that probably wasn't true either. and I loathed him.

the only way things are getting any worse is if we allow these absolute fooking clowns to keep going.

I know you've been ploughing that furrow for a while now but I don't think it really gets much traction. this govt has been so bad we could vote anything and get better. if we voted cabbage (not Liz, just a cabbage) we'd have more stability for a start.

nobody voted magic grandpa because we all thought he'd be worse. but goodness me the tories have done their level best to demonstrate that probably wasn't true either. and I loathed him.

the only way things are getting any worse is if we allow these absolute fooking clowns to keep going.
Disagree and anyone who has lived through the Labour party 's leaders over time knows that not to be the case. Blair was a one off. The rest including the clown currently in position weren't great. Starmer is a globalist schill with the charisma of a wet lettuce and ofcourse the greatest flip-flopper so cant be trusted. And he certainly cant be trusted on Brexit

so you didn't vote Labour then?

You've made it clear you think he's doing a good job and we should vote for him.

'Anything that makes trade more difficult makes countries poorer.'
- Jacob Rees-Mogg.
I do think he is doing a good job (save on immigration) , doesn't mean I support him

RE JRM-thats why we are putting FTA's in place. We cant help if your intransingent EU masters as they try to put blockers in our way...look at your masters not the democrat vote passed in this country which was absolute the right thing to do for the future

I do think he is doing a good job (save on immigration) , doesn't mean I support him

RE JRM-thats why we are putting FTA's in place. We cant help if your intransingent EU masters as they try to put blockers in our way...look at your masters not the democrat vote passed in this country which was absolute the right thing to do for the future
You mean the ones that undercut (by lowering standards) our farming and manufacturing? Sovereign nation? Lol.

You were quick to post pictures of tractors in Brussels but not the ones in London. They're pissed off because of the brexit betrayal.

I think most agree that the Tories need booting out in the next GE.
What will disappoint most is that there will be no discernible difference with Labour. It'll be a case of the king is dead...

What really disappointed me is the missed opportunities that the Tories had given to them in 2020; they were too occupied with public opinion and screeching commentators, rather than being a right-wing, market driven, low tax, capitalist government that the country voted for.

Ahh well.

You mean the ones that undercut (by lowering standards) our farming and manufacturing? Sovereign nation? Lol.

You were quick to post pictures of tractors in Brussels but not the ones in London. They're pissed off because of the brexit betrayal.
ITTO I cant legislate for what's in agreements and how Brexit is dealt with but there are winners and losers in anything we do

What will disappoint most is that there will be no discernible difference with Labour. It'll be a case of the king is dead...

What really disappointed me is the missed opportunities that the Tories had given to them in 2020; they were too occupied with public opinion and screeching commentators, rather than being a right-wing, market driven, low tax, capitalist government that the country voted for.

Ahh well.
Strett I believe you will see a lurch to the right (if one can call it that ) in the not too distant future and a manifesto packed with the above....whether people will believe it or not is another matter but Reform will do nothing but let Labour in and threaten Brexit. Unless Rishi wants to lose (not impossible as arguably he has achieved what he personally wanted) he has to do something radical

Ahh well.
All our governments are capitalist and market-driven.
The majority of commentators are right wing.
Public opinion was not against them - they had just given them an 80 seat majority.
They tried to enhance all those things (except low tax, which wasn't possible) and it was a disaster.

Yes. Very philosophical.
The trick is to get more winners than losers.
Exactly so don't vote Labour or Lib dems...serial losers, multiple times. terrible track record in major cities. For someone who though Brexit was a terrible move, Im genuinely surprised you'd risk the recovery on Reevarmer ...but heh

All our governments are capitalist and market-driven.
The majority of commentators are right wing.
Public opinion was not against them - they had just given them an 80 seat majority.
They tried to enhance all those things (except low tax, which wasn't possible) and it was a disaster.

tbf I'm not sure they did. Things were going well for them under Cameron until he started getting bullied by Boris and co.

the original sin for the tories was agreeing to a referendum. no one was asking but them. since that point, no serious work on running the country has taken place. We hadn't finished brexit before covid started and we'd hardly finish covid before Ukraine.

can you think of a single strand they enhanced? 44 hospitals? levelling up? sunny uplands?

not like they even have a plan now beyond the aspiration to cut taxes lmfao