unbeaten run | Page 2 | Vital Football

unbeaten run

I rest my case in reference to the arrogance your honour.
No one can possibly compare the levels of investment of each club. What Clive, the directors and our investors have brought to my club is truly amazing and by investment I don't just mean money.
I don't know the amounts involved but I suspect the total investment since 2016 would possibly pay De Bruyne's wages for around 3 months.
Oh and just to add, Lincoln City are facing 1 charge that our CEO may or may not have said something not very nice to a referee, whilst Man City face 115 charges for financial irregularities (cheating). There are so many differences between the 2 clubs and I for one are grateful for that.
Not being arrogant at all, it’s just talking relatively speaking, of course you can’t compare the 2 clubs, they are playing and working in completely different stratospheres … the only similarity is the style of play recently, both as exciting at their respective levels as each other.

The original post was about both clubs being 13 game’s unbeaten, long may that continue.

The idea that there is simply no difference between investment and sportswashing through blood money is hilarious. And to imagine 115 charges are totally baseless simply because you support them, even funnier
Yep, completely baseless … innocent until proven guilty in this country, it’s up to the PL to provide evidence to the contrary that UEFA couldn’t.

Quite ironic that Citeh were formed in the 19th Century by members of St Marks church for honourable, fairness and humanitarian reasons.
With the huge investment in the surrounding infrastructure of East Manchester, it illustrates that nothing has really changed … unlike in Stretford near Manchester where the owners continue to fleece the club with the debt currently estimated to be £1.2bn.

Not being arrogant at all, it’s just talking relatively speaking, of course you can’t compare the 2 clubs, they are playing and working in completely different stratospheres … the only similarity is the style of play recently, both as exciting at their respective levels as each other.

The original post was about both clubs being 13 game’s unbeaten, long may that continue.
A fair and honest reply, although obviously I don't care about other teams results (unless they effect Lincoln).
Also returning to topic, I think it will be a tough one on Friday, but I do believe we will continue our winning streak, helped by a near sell-out crowd. Think it will be a narrower victory than recent games though. UTI

A fair and honest reply, although obviously I don't care about other teams results (unless they effect Lincoln).
Also returning to topic, I think it will be a tough one on Friday, but I do believe we will continue our winning streak, helped by a near sell-out crowd. Think it will be a narrower victory than recent games though. UTI
I agree, it’s unrealistic to expect another 5 goal thrashing (which is a week that we’ll all look back on in years to come and simply go …. wow)

More so with Erhahon missing, it’ll be intriguing to see who MS decides on as a replacement. Will he be brave enough to play Teddy as a CDM as he’s definitely got the ability? This could be the pivotal decision that ultimately decides the match ….. I actually can’t wait till Friday to find out.

I agree, it’s unrealistic to expect another 5 goal thrashing (which is a week that we’ll all look back on in years to come and simply go …. wow)

More so with Erhahon missing, it’ll be intriguing to see who MS decides on as a replacement. Will he be brave enough to play Teddy as a CDM as he’s definitely got the ability? This could be the pivotal decision that ultimately decides the match ….. I actually can’t wait till Friday to find out.
But then it’s not an 11 person team. Is Teddy a starter, a finisher or an all matcher?

13 game unbeaten run and not one ounce of coverage from any of the thirteen games from the Echo (Lincolnshire Live).

Appalling.

Half expected them to post an article apart Liam Scully being charged given that would generate more click bait.

Think The echo gave up covering the Imps a long time ago sadly.
Maurice Burton must be spinning in his grave.
I was just thinking, I wonder what Maurice would’ve made of it all? My Dad always used to say before passing me the Sports Echo … ‘Well he’s watched a different game to me’ :unsure:

Think The echo gave up covering the Imps a long time ago sadly.
Maurice Burton must be spinning in his grave.

I bet they will be back if we get into the play offs with the potential amount of click bait around.

If i was the club i'd tell them to do one and make sure there is room for the journos and website who have been visiting the bank on a regular basis, like lincsport who also seem to cover the press conferences.

God forbid if we made the playoffs and deflected some of the media interest away from the Wrexham and Salford circus. Jeez what am I thinking, sorry, had a brain fart then.