The Ezri Konsa Thread | Page 32 | Vital Football

The Ezri Konsa Thread

Terrible player

After years of idiots telling me he's far superior to Mings I've an irrational hatred of Dunk. He seems to cost his team a goal in every single game. In fact there are at least 4 occasions where we've scored whilst he's on his arse after being bamboozled by something.

Terrible player
Glaring hole at the centre of the England defence, and Beaky thinks the answer is Lewis Dunk :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is a Carlton Palmer level of ineptitude, sorry Gareth, you've had 8 years. In that time you've had probably the best crop of English talent ever, and when the going got remotely tough, you've been found wanting - you're fired.

He'll probably play Ezri alongside Branthwaite tonight, 2 complete international rookies, and more than likely delight if they get turned over by Lukaku and Co so he can go back to picking Maguire " who's never let me down ".
Personally I hope, if they both play, that they really shine just to make Beaky look even more inept and would be fun to see him begrudgingly praise them whilst looking like he's chewing glass

Thought Konsa was one of England's better performers along with Bellingham and Gordon. Definitely given himself a chance of making the squad in the summer and dealt really well with a world class player in Vinicius Junior. Shame Ollie had another low key night for England, although the service to him was appalling which is no surprise with a Southgate team. Hopefully Toney doesn't do well tonight because if he does Ollie might not make the final cut.

Glaring hole at the centre of the England defence, and Beaky thinks the answer is Lewis Dunk :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is a Carlton Palmer level of ineptitude, sorry Gareth, you've had 8 years. In that time you've had probably the best crop of English talent ever, and when the going got remotely tough, you've been found wanting - you're fired.
Wont happen though will it. It'll be a nice chat followed by a bullshit statement and a move upstairs to the FA or some gullible Premier League club have already got him lined up. It's a kings new clothes job with Southgate, we just need someone to tell him.

Looked every bit the international player last night. Held a wobbly back four together.
From the Graun.
Lewis Dunk and Konsa were teetering at centre-back. Southgate’s entire first-choice back four was unavailable and Jérémy Doku was threatening to run riot down Belgium’s left flank.
I don't recall him teetering at all.

Belgium: 7 shots, 3 on target, 2 goals (due to individual errors). I wouldn't say that the defense was "teetering".

Thought Gomez handled Doku pretty well tbf and the weak link was definitely Lewis Dunk.

From the Graun.
Lewis Dunk and Konsa were teetering at centre-back. Southgate’s entire first-choice back four was unavailable and Jérémy Doku was threatening to run riot down Belgium’s left flank.
I don't recall him teetering at all.
The love in by the press etc for Southgate and his team choice is a joke. Toney deserves his place - he has scored a penalty and done nothing much since serving his betting sentence. Mainoo is the second coming in midfield yet Belgium ran riot through it on occasions. I quite like Bowen - again didn’t have the game that’s being spouted. They are even claiming Pickfords error was a rarity. They should be wiping the floor with having Dunk anywhere near the England set up yet again seem to be so bias. Konsa should be getting a few plaudits yet no.