Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3214 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

It's one thing picking players but it's another thing getting them to play as a team. I just see a load of individuals playing for themselves.

Looked like your average mid-upper PL game to me. A lot of pissing about at the back then lamping it up the pitch or losing possession due to sloppy passing.

Forget the useless bloke in charge and yet another uninspiring display. Three Villa players on the pitch in a game between England and Brazil….that’s what we should take away from the game tonight. Just five years ago, on the brink of administration…as far away from that kind of stat as we could have been!
Couldn't agree more. The beak in charge is utterly useless, he has the ability to negate everyone. What I would say is that Konsa was very good as he would be if he started instead of another favourite beak from yanited. As for Ollie, I feel really sorry for him playing for that idiot. He hasn't got a clue how to use him has he. For example, free kicks and corners etc were all aimed at that beak from yanited, I could go on. Southgate is just hopeless.

Adrian Durham: Talksport. ‘Disappointing result, lacked dynamism up front, lacked solidity at the back. It fuels the critics who say Southgate is too cautious but then with a defence so fragile, isn't caution a necessity? Mainoo did well when he came on, others might have played their way out of the Euros.’

Football Journalism in this country in all its glory. Could easily have mentioned Konsa who had a solid game but prefers to highlight the ‘fragile’ defence and suggests some have played their way out of the Euros without mentioning any bloody names, then picks out one positive who was on the pitch for 15 sodding minutes, linked of course to the ‘greatest team in the world’ and the new darling they’re now desperately hoping will spearhead United’s 20th predicted revival since Fergie left! Pathetic!

Adrian Durham: Talksport. ‘Disappointing result, lacked dynamism up front, lacked solidity at the back. It fuels the critics who say Southgate is too cautious but then with a defence so fragile, isn't caution a necessity? Mainoo did well when he came on, others might have played their way out of the Euros.’

Football Journalism in this country in all its glory. Could easily have mentioned Konsa who had a solid game but prefers to highlight the ‘fragile’ defence and suggests some have played their way out of the Euros without mentioning any bloody names, then picks out one positive who was on the pitch for 15 sodding minutes, linked of course to the ‘greatest team in the world’ and the new darling they’re now desperately hoping will spearhead United’s 20th predicted revival since Fergie left! Pathetic!
That twat along with Darren Gough was the reason I stopped listening to Talkshite many years ago. They do it to provoke a reaction like they've got from you. Oh and now me

Durham is a complete knob end, always says the opposite to what popular opinion seems to be. I was listening to talksport before the game and he was talking Southgate up like he’s been a huge success as England manager, always does. And then they have Beakys mate Stuart Pearce on co commentary who won’t have a bad word said against him.