Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3211 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Jaoa Gomez wouldnt be a bad lad to try take off Wolves. Probably want 40 or 50m off us for him tho. Nice pick up for 15 or 20m.

The perception of Conor Gallagher baffles me. I must watch a game or two for Chelsea because I cannot see it. Chelsea are right to sell IMO, he is worse than Kalvin Philips if we're being real. The lad is truly nothing but a grafter, Henderson 2.0 but half the player and hasn't won anything.
Paper aeroplanes on the pitch are entertaining though 🤣

The perception of Conor Gallagher baffles me. I must watch a game or two for Chelsea because I cannot see it. Chelsea are right to sell IMO, he is worse than Kalvin Philips if we're being real. The lad is truly nothing but a grafter, Henderson 2.0 but half the player and hasn't won anything.

I’ll get shot down for this, but I do think he’s one of those player who is a bit better in the flesh. Over the box he doesn’t look the most natural or athletic player on the pitch, but he was better the first time I saw him play than I appreciated. He has a bit of presence about him, definitely better than Philips and Henderson at this point in time, as he a more attack minded midfielder.

I’ll get shot down for this, but I do think he’s one of those player who is a bit better in the flesh. Over the box he doesn’t look the most natural or athletic player on the pitch, but he was better the first time I saw him play than I appreciated. He has a bit of presence about him, definitely better than Philips and Henderson at this point in time, as he a more attack minded midfielder.
Nah he is shyte

If he played for a Forest or an Everton , he wouldn't get near the squad

Nah he is shyte

It depends where you start point is, I just said he’s better in the flesh and my start point was low! He’s been one of Chelsea’s best players this season, which might not be saying that much. He isn’t worse than Philips or Henderson at this moment in time which is his competition