Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3210 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

I think Ollie has had one pass to him so far and touched it about 10 times. Our only ploy is very English set pieces and aim for the big CB. Nothing changes with English football. Brazil should be a couple up so far.

Only came on to say Chilwell is awful, we won’t win anything with him and Macguire starting. Southgate has to be that ruthless for the Euro’s.

As for Konsa up against Vinicius Jnr, I just hope he has a decent game and doesn’t do anything to embarrass himself… Vinicius that is, Ezri is a world class player when he wants to be.

Only came on to say Chilwell is awful, we won’t win anything with him and Macguire starting. Southgate has to be that ruthless for the Euro’s.

As for Konsa up against Vinicius Jnr, I just hope he has a decent game and doesn’t do anything to embarrass himself… Vinicius that is, Ezri is a world class player when he wants to be.
Chilwell, Maguire and Gallagher - desperate

The ball is their friend , English players don't have that mentality, and never will, even jack has had that knocked out of him at City
Bellingham and Foden are probably the only two lads with similar levels of comfort that maybe Stones too.

Bellingham and Foden are probably the only two lads with similar levels of comfort that maybe Stones too.

I’d include Ezri in that, he’s a wonderful footballer for a defender. I’d love to see him centre back for England, he’d be unbelievable covering a man maker and playing out from the back but it won’t happen.

Whenever I watch Macguire play, he always looks 3-4 yards out of position to and then he’s playing catch up which is where he makes mistakes and looks like a donkey.
Maguire is from the "I must be active" school of defending much like Tyrone was before he undertook his PhD with Unai.