should we appeal | Page 2 | Vital Football

should we appeal

should we appeal

• Total voters
We appeal. If unsuccessful or we remain in relegation zone we take it too arbitration. If that remains unsuccessful we go to court. Un fair competition in that we have spent less than any other club over past 3 years yet only us and Everton charged and P&S has been around since 2015 but only now do clubs get charged.

Forest were set to be hit with a six-point deduction - three points for the initial breach and a further three for the size of the breach - but their "early plea" and "cooperation" saw that reduced to four points.

(I kind of feel appealing now might damage the cooperation deduction. And can't see how it gets more reduced. When theyve shown leniency already)

Would just be a distraction

Forest were set to be hit with a six-point deduction - three points for the initial breach and a further three for the size of the breach - but their "early plea" and "cooperation" saw that reduced to four points.

(I kind of feel appealing now might damage the cooperation deduction. And can't see how it gets more reduced. When theyve shown leniency already)

Looking at the report, Forest wanted more off for co-operation, so 1 or 2 points max

Exactly.
From our statement we are clearly unhappy about the unfair nature of the league and I’m sure we’re not alone in that. But it doesn’t give you the right to ignore the rules just because you think they’re unfair.

Exactly.
From our statement we are clearly unhappy about the unfair nature of the league and I’m sure we’re not alone in that. But it doesn’t give you the right to ignore the rules just because you think they’re unfair.
Exactly -we could always have just well.....spent less? Top idea!

Given what the club have said about the Premier League's clear prejudice, once wonders if they may appeal themselves
As much as the club have annoyed me today , more so than in a long, long time, and that’s up against some pretty stiff competition over the years.
I admire that statement and it must be what a lot of clubs feel.

Just think it would sound a lot better if we weren’t actually guilty.

We won’t be seen as trailblazers standing up for the integrity of the English game. We will be seen as cheats.

That’s what has upset me the most and why I think EM position at Forest for me is almost untenable.

TBH its getting boring and tiring hearing us cry every week. Part of the problem having a spoiled child as an owner. Have some thought for the fans who have had this cloud all season.
take the medicine, stfu and lets not hear about it ever again

also if it runs through season end it simply isnt fair on other clubs fans around us either.

If we don't appeal we're admitting guilt and rolling over to the big boys who intend to stay at the top at whatever cost. We need to appeal just like Everton did and stand up to these corrupt bastards.
We already admitted that we were guilty…

As much as the club have annoyed me today , more so than in a long, long time, and that’s up against some pretty stiff competition over the years.
I admire that statement and it must be what a lot of clubs feel.

Just think it would sound a lot better if we weren’t actually guilty.

We won’t be seen as trailblazers standing up for the integrity of the English game. We will be seen as cheats.

That’s what has upset me the most and why I think EM position at Forest for me is almost untenable.
Well said Cornish

TBH its getting boring and tiring hearing us cry every week. Part of the problem having a spoiled child as an owner. Have some thought for the fans who have had this cloud all season.
take the medicine, stfu and lets not hear about it ever again

Spot on

We've been a bunch of whiners all season

Hopefully there's no karma as if there is we would go down and Luton stay up

The statement from the club - saying what we've done is the only way for promoted clubs to survive in Premier League?

So how come we are struggling to be better than Luton?

It kind of falls down

Last edited:
Spot on

We've been a bunch of whiners all season

Hopefully there's no karma as if there is we would go down and Luton stay up

The statement from the club - saying what we've done is the only way for promoted clubs to survive in Premier League?

So how come we are struggling to be better than Luton?

It kind of falls down
Have you seen some of the shit Luton Town fans have been saying the last few days Wolfie?

Absolutely all respect lost. They are an absolutely toxic fanbase, worse even than Brentford.