seagull munchers vs forest sponsored by friends reunited | Page 20 | Vital Football

seagull munchers vs forest sponsored by friends reunited

No it’s you who started this and still won’t quit. Get back in your cage .
So you think that a joke about Big Sam was worthy of your diatribe of utter bollocks? You need to grow the fuck up and have a word with yourself. Maybe even go out and make a friend or two…

Or you could just fuck off, stop being such an unpleasant little shit and leave the football stuff to the grown ups.

I don't know about anyone else, but whenever I have gone through spells when it seems everything is against me, and there have been plenty at different times of my life it has always made me more determined to overcome them.

After last week's debacle I really thought the players would say right, let's show this lot that they can't keep us down with their ridiculous decision making, let's get stuck in & show them all, but it seems to have had the opposite effect, & they just don't look as if they are up for the fight.

Spot on

there are just 3 reasons we are in our position and two of em we can change- not conceding stupid goals and scoring goals. we did neither again today.

shit officials we can't change.

beat the 3 below us and Everton, we stay up*.

*does not include pts deduction

To beat those teams we need a big improvement in bottle and attitude

Because in those respects those teams will be able to match or beat us as things stand

"When the going gets tough the tough get going"

We need to seriously toughen up

We did it when it mattered at end of last season. We need to do it again.

Last edited:
I don't know about anyone else, but whenever I have gone through spells when it seems everything is against me, and there have been plenty at different times of my life it has always made me more determined to overcome them.

After last week's debacle I really thought the players would say right, let's show this lot that they can't keep us down with their ridiculous decision making, let's get stuck in & show them all, but it seems to have had the opposite effect, & they just don't look as if they are up for the fight.
But a couple of weeks ago the attitude looked spot on and we beat West Ham. Maybe this was just an off day.

Was listening to Colin fray and Steve Sutton commentary who both thought the Brighton player was a definite sending off

I then looked at the challenge. IMO it's a borderline sending off at worst? Was expecting the challenge to be far worse the way it was described.

Can understand why VAR didn't change the yellow

We've got to stop complaining and start getting the job done and winning some points

I'm backing Nuno but this is a results business and he needs to start delivering results

It's on him to sort the team out and get more points on the board sharpish
I think you did this on the Newcastle match Fred as well. Trying to be controversial/confrontational for the sake of it. It’s very strange. Also, as Pope, Lynx, and others have said, no one is blaming the decision on the result, more that it’s yet another one. For players and managers to come out and say it in interviews, knowing they are going to get into bother, speaks volumes though. Doesn’t it?

You tend to get off days when you leave all your attacking talent on the bench.
Elanga hasn't looked as sharp since his injury, and nor has Awoniyi.

Origi has been playing better each game and Wood got a hat trick at Newcastle. Hardly leaving all your attacking talent on the bench.

We’ve lost so much spirit in this team and it’s reflected in the crowd too… we’ve ridden the crest of a brilliant wave under Cooper and it’s well and truly come to and end.

That said, it’s embarrassing we’re in this position - I can honestly tolerate losing if it’s a lack of quality or fine margins, but I’m sick of these players and manager going through the motions every week so half heartedly. We are sleep walking into relegation and I question how many of that team outside of Yates, Williams, MGW and Dominguez even give a shit if we do.

Nobody’s providing energy, a lift, or taking anything by the scruff of the neck and I don’t believe the manager is even instilling any confidence or inspiration into them. He of course shouldn’t ‘have to’, but you’d think with his record, he might show a lot more than he has been. Tactically I think we look absolutely second rate at times.

I think you did this on the Newcastle match Fred as well. Trying to be controversial/confrontational for the sake of it. It’s very strange. Also, as Pope, Lynx, and others have said, no one is blaming the decision on the result, more that it’s yet another one. For players and managers to come out and say it in interviews, knowing they are going to get into bother, speaks volumes though. Doesn’t it?

Honestly not trying to be controversial. I saw the challenge and it didnt seem anywhere near as clear cut as it was described on radio Nottingham?

Sutton actually said if it happened on the street the player would be locked up?

The biggest travesty I've seen against us was the Boly sending off

Which incidentally at the time at first glance was described as a reckless challenge by Radio Nottingham

(Until they saw replays)

I'm just saying what I see

I know that you’re not very sharp, and like the other clown I also cannot stand you either and avoid engaging with you because it’s something akin to engaging with the rag I use to wipe my cock.

But seeing as how you decided to pop your nose in the trough with the “ big Sam “ snidey comment, I’ll oblige you.

If nuno relegates us ?
lol 😂

I remember you and others saying “ if we get relegated then coops is the man to get us up etc “ what a load of BOLLOCKS.

if we get relegated- which we won’t - it won’t be solely down to nuno. It will be because

1. We stuck way too long with cooper
2. AFCON and injuries
3. None of Nunos players at all
4. Points deductions
5. Bent referees and VAR

There you go weirdo I hope that’s cleared it up for you.

Nunos only been in charge for
11 fucking games -

How many of those did we ACTUALLY deserve to lose ????

Months ban. Come back with the same attitude, it will be permanent.

We’ve lost so much spirit in this team and it’s reflected in the crowd too… we’ve ridden the crest of a brilliant wave under Cooper and it’s well and truly come to and end.

That said, it’s embarrassing we’re in this position - I can honestly tolerate losing if it’s a lack of quality or fine margins, but I’m sick of these players and manager going through the motions every week so half heartedly. We are sleep walking into relegation and I question how many of that team outside of Yates, Williams, MGW and Dominguez even give a shit if we do.

Nobody’s providing energy, a lift, or taking anything by the scruff of the neck and I don’t believe the manager is even instilling any confidence or inspiration into them. He of course shouldn’t ‘have to’, but you’d think with his record, he might show a lot more than he has been. Tactically I think we look absolutely second rate at times.

I think that remains to be seen. nuno has still only been here a short time. having said that we need to ignite something as we will run out of games. perhaps the players had hoped they wouldn't be in a relegation dogfight. they need to wake up and smell the coffee, they are well in the relegation dogfight.

next week really will be a season defining game. forest expects every man to do their duty...

They just showed on MOTD that it shouldn't even have been a free kick that they scored from either , Andrew got the ball . Just about sums it up for us at the moment.
They all agreed was a red card as well and even said worse than the McGinn one.
Fucking diabolical . Proper had enough of this now

They just showed on MOTD that it shouldn't even have been a free kick that they scored from either , Andrew got the ball . Just about sums it up for us at the moment.
It is getting silly. But, The Wolf said it’s not, so everyone else must be wrong.

To show I'm not against us I've checked and even on the Brighton forum almost 75 per cent think it should have been a red. They did a poll.

So theres no wonder I'm in the minority on here!!

Those that don't on the Brighton forum are saying the challenge wasn't high enough to be a red

Me personally - having heard the outrage on the radio by our commentators I was expecting it to look far worse a decision than it did to me.

So maybe that's why I'm not as aghast as the rest of you appear to be? I was expecting worse.

Of course every time we get beat from now on we will no doubt analyse every decision that doesn't go our way

I would much rather we don't continue having to claim we are victimised every week and just start putting results together by hook or by crook ourselves.

Well that was a shit drive back from Toronto in the snow ...

First time I've started to think that we will go down. We will get a points deduction and that will seal our fate. I now cannot see us winning v Luton, and a draw will be too much for us based on the recent away performances, and Nuno's bizarre team selections away from home.

Niakhate at Villa and todays shocking line up.

Ironically I do feel against luton we need a 'horses for courses' team selection, which for me would be a 3-5-2 line up for this game only. Deal with the physicality for 70 mins first up ..

Sels

Oma Boly Murillo

Williams Sangare MGW Dominguez or Yates Aina

Wood Taiwo

With consideration to MGW and Taiwo as a 2 and Yates into CM.

Over 12 hours later I'm still pissed off about this one.
What a stupid loss and what a stupid fucking goal to give away.
Stupid bastards Forest are. Stop losing you stupid bastards. Just stop.

Fucking magic.

For Forest, the weekend is for defeats and Monday is PGMOL apology day.

They clearly have had even more than we know about based on MGW's comments