Europa Conference League 2023/4 | Page 185 | Vital Football

Europa Conference League 2023/4

Won’t be able to watch it this afternoon/evening as at work and will be busy no doubt but will try my best to see what I can. At least I can go next week though.

Also noticed the week of the final is fully booked at work with it being a school holiday so really struggling if we go that far.
Lol. I booked leave for the three days around the final last summer.

Gutted I won't be watching it. 2:30 am kick off for me. If I didn't have an early start tomorrow I'm sure I'd stay up for this one. Massive game.

Evening all….lovely day in Amsterdam. Ticket collections v well organised, impeccable behaviour by us all I might add..and Villa fans in fine voice all afternoon down by the canal! Highlight being ‘who the fu***ng hell are you’ sung to each boat that passed by and met by a wave from the tourists on their voyage around the city and not a clue what was being sung to them..! A good display and result tonight will top the trip off perfectly. Mind you…head wobble time in the Ajax club shop….50/50 scarves on sale and loads of Ajax fans buying them…wtf! Just dusting off the vocal cords back at our hotel before the 500 yard walk to the stadium. COYVB……… :utv: :utv: :utv:

Yeah think it was inevitable there would be changes tonight. Squad rotation is key. Never likely he was gonna go full strength was it?

Evening all….lovely day in Amsterdam. Ticket collections v well organised, impeccable behaviour by us all I might add..and Villa fans in fine voice all afternoon down by the canal! Highlight being ‘who the fu***ng hell are you’ sung to each boat that passed by and met by a wave from the tourists on their voyage around the city and not a clue what was being sung to them..! A good display and result tonight will top the trip off perfectly. Mind you…head wobble time in the Ajax club shop….50/50 scarves on sale and loads of Ajax fans buying them…wtf! Just dusting off the vocal cords back at our hotel before the 500 yard walk to the stadium. COYVB……… :utv: :utv: :utv:
Ajax fans want the association with the mighty Villa.