Other Games 23/24 | Page 49 | Vital Football

Other Games 23/24

I reckon that once Klippity gets up this morning , after celebrating the bindippers latest magnificent win, he will review the footage of Paul Teirneys latest fuck up
, and request that the PL replay the match .

He is that sort of guy !
He will cite that the refs watch must have stopped , and that he doesn’t know the Laws of the Game .

He will be saying that Liverpool must be the forerunners in the process to improve referees performances , and that the present regime are just not up to the required standard .

Or do you think he will be very quiet on this one . ?
HE will be gone soon....these are all his swansongs

I reckon that once Klippity gets up this morning , after celebrating the bindippers latest magnificent win, he will review the footage of Paul Teirneys latest fuck up
, and request that the PL replay the match .

He is that sort of guy !
He will cite that the refs watch must have stopped , and that he doesn’t know the Laws of the Game .

He will be saying that Liverpool must be the forerunners in the process to improve referees performances , and that the present regime are just not up to the required standard .

Or do you think he will be very quiet on this one . ?
I hope we smash them up at the hole they call Merseyside.

That really is Hobson's choice. Think watching Arsenal implode again would be substantially more enjoyable than it would be the bin dippers screw up..
At the moment I hope it’s going to be City .

I don’t want Klopp and his teeth anywhere near that trophy , I don’t want to see him punching the air twenty five times .

My views on the goons are well known , so I’m with Ex on the implosion position .

For all their financial shenanigans, I would rather city win it .

At the moment I hope it’s going to be City .

I don’t want Klopp and his teeth anywhere near that trophy , I don’t want to see him punching the air twenty five times .

My views on the goons are well known , so I’m with Ex on the implosion position .

For all their financial shenanigans, I would rather city win it .

Yeah, agree. It's easy to not like City because of what they stand for in the game, but I find it very hard to dislike Pep and lots of his players.

I'd tolerate Pool winning it with the gaslighter in charge and their very annoying fans, but I would absolutely detest that title going to them lot down the road.

Ten Hag has a look of Nuno about him .
A ‘ what the fuck is going on ‘ look .

What did he hope , or expect , Anthony to do when he brought him on . One of the weirdest subs I’ve seen for a long time .

Loved seeing Walker , ten yards behind Garnacho , ( of was it Rashford?) waving Stones away , to go and defend the middle , saying don’t worry , I’ve got him , as manure broke away .
And he did , caught him , dispossessed him , and the danger was over .

Then we got Fernandes wasting his time , his side 3-1 down , trying to block their keeper from distributing the ball , what a knob .