Match Thread: Lincoln City v Shrewsbury Town | Page 4 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Shrewsbury Town

Oh come on - great battling to win the ball but another great chance goes begging. Everything has been really good this half apart from the final ball or finish.

Really good half up to the putting the ball in the net aspect, Ted excepted. An early goal for us in the 2nd half should be enough tonight I think

We’ve been very good this first half and deserve to be 2 up. Midfield look dominant. Tried a few things that haven’t quite come off but need to keep going. Would just like better quality of delivery into the box. I think we need to re think our set pieces that we have just inside Shrewsbury’s half, I think it would be worth working the ball a bit.

A great half…. Just didn’t get the needed 2nd goal we deserve.

Excellent first half... second soon please.

Quality of camera work at home once again not so good, stop zooming in continually on the ball please!

An entertaining half of football from the Imps and if we can extend the lead it would be no more than we deserve. Shrewsbury can knock it around in midfield ok and we need to make sure they don’t get close to our goal as they have shown they can find each other. Big second half coming up.