Gold Memberships on sale 15th Feb | Vital Football

Gold Memberships on sale 15th Feb

Excellent price value again. Will renew mine early March . I haven't delved into it too much but I presume we will be able to continue using current membership cards for entry. UTI

Represents good value for money again, and the Rilmac offer is a great deal for those who want/need a cheaper option.
No mention of the FPS scheme though. They normally go hand in hand when advertised, although having said that, there don't seem to have been many draws this season, is it still on the go?

I think every season ticket holder I know is renewing as will I.

People need to get on board otherwise they might miss next seasons play off push and promotion to the Championship.

I get a bit confused with these different names for season tickets added to different names for stands/terraces and stadiums.
I have season tickets but I’m not sure if I’ve gold Frankincense or myrrh?
I guess I will have to wait and see.

Good value and gets you away from the other half Saturdays and Tuesday evenings.
Priority tickets for the amazing 2024-25 FA Cup run. What’s not to like? 🙄
Unless, like me, she books a weekend break on one of the few Saturdays in April where we are at home😬. Especially grating when you've decided to take her somewhere on the only one in March that you aren't going. A little more education needed for the new boss🤣