January Window | Page 96 | Vital Football

January Window

If they were just going to blow up the national debt and borrow constantly, we might as well just leave the Tories in charge. No one can ever hope to match how well they've done that these last 13 years.
You mean because they had to with Covid by giving everyone furlough....please

Serge officially gone - one of my favourite players over the last few years. Something sad about losing somebody as committed as him, whilst we block dog licker Nuno Tavares from leaving when he clearly doesn’t give a shit and his performances have been awful.

I worry that we’re starting to become a watford mercenary club. I hope the summer window proves me wrong. If Yates is sold in the summer, that’s when I’ll really worry.

Serge officially gone - one of my favourite players over the last few years. Something sad about losing somebody as committed as him, whilst we block dog licker Nuno Tavares from leaving when he clearly doesn’t give a shit and his performances have been awful.

I worry that we’re starting to become a watford mercenary club. I hope the summer window proves me wrong. If Yates is sold in the summer, that’s when I’ll really worry.
I agree about Aurier last season.

But there were heavy rumours of him wanting to go to Saudi this summer and those don't come from nowhere. It has felt all season a bit like he has already left.

I've felt since August like, in his head, he did his job for Forest and mentally moved on. I kind of assumed this was why Cooper was reluctant to play him.

How do you put a price on Worrall's contribution in his seasons here?

£1 or £100m, the times he's had with us will live with me for life and go well beyond money
Agree completely Pope, I've always had the utmost admiration for Worrall & the sight of him lifting the play off trophy as you say will with me for whatever time I have left.

He has to worth considerably more than £4m, you can guarantee 100% commitment & effort, yes he has a mistake in him, but most players do. I'll be sorry to see him go if he does go

When do we have to name our 25 man squad ? Looking on Wikipedia we now have 28 players in the squad, and I assume that Elanga, Reyna and Ribeiro are under age. Despite selling/moving on Horvath, we still have four keepers. Are we going to name four keepers, and if we do move anyone else out, I guess we can only add Ui-Jo , Laryea, George Shelvey (5 keepers!) or (very very unlikely) Arter !!
Are there any unattached players still out there to fill any gaps ?

Can all this go on the "Here we go" thread, so I don't have to read any more of it?
Thats a polite way of asking.
There's a thread for this to fuck off to, fuck off to it, when you get there keep fucking off in a polite way and knock yourselves out about who is the clever one and sleep well with a smile on your face.
Then fuck off some more please.
Thanks in advance.

£1 or £100m, the times he's had with us will live with me for life and go well beyond money
Can’t stand the guy.
He’s total dog 💩 for this level.
Would take whatever we can get to remove his 50k off our wage bill.
If someone’s stupid enough to pay us £4m, I’d be ripping their arm off immediately….

Don't get how suddenly Worral is Devil incarnate.
He's always been limited, everyone on here knows this.
He's always given his all, however limited.
His beef with Cooper, the way I see it he was club captain and buck lied with him to say something.
It's sad to see the hate, just the latest escape goat.

Don't get how suddenly Worral is Devil incarnate.
He's always been limited, everyone on here knows this.
He's always given his all, however limited.
His beef with Cooper, the way I see it he was club captain and buck lied with him to say something.
It's sad to see the hate, just the latest escape goat.
I’ve never liked him tbh….Poor in Scotland, poor in the championship in a two and only started to do “ok” once cook came in and held his hand in a 3 imo….i think he also owes cooper his life as never ever would have got close to the prem without him….on top of that, all stories I have heard suggest he’s a totally deluded arrogant c@nt!!

Sorry chap I dont recognise your figures . I was here the whole time and can only remember 2 really hot days. It was a mild summer and wouldn't be a good indicator of life threatening climate change. The point is the media pretty much cooled their rhetoric on the subject . Take it to "Here you Go" where you can try to persuade me that we are all about to die in the same way that you said Brexit would ruin us
Oh dear, someone needs to wind their neck in, as it’s looking rather ostrich like right now.

That's the point. As Danny Blanchflower said, " The game is about glory."
Having said that, Worrall cost us some glory moments, eg his idiot foul and subsequent failure to defend the resulting free kick against Derby County in 2020, without which Firest would have got into the playoffs and Nuno Da Costa would not have had a breakdown.

That's the point. As Danny Blanchflower said, " The game is about glory."
Having said that, Worrall cost us some glory moments, eg his idiot foul and subsequent failure to defend the resulting free kick against Derby County in 2020, without which Firest would have got into the playoffs and Nuno Da Costa would not have had a breakdown.
People forget that St Samba also gave an absolutely dreadful display of goalkeeping in that particular free kick.

Struggling to think of what other "glory moments" he cost us, unless beating Luton at home counts as "glory"