The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 244 | Vital Football

The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Sky rumours that Ings was planning to move to one of the Manc clubs was false. He was just waiting for someone else to move there before rocking up at VP

I've had this selling our players a few times as a villa supporter.The first being the late Gerry Hitchens he went to Italy. Then Sid Cowans went to Bari, and David Platt went. Barry, Delph, and Milner went to city, it looks like we are a nursrey club for city. York went to United. These players generated millons for the club and yet we are selling our best player again, will we never learn, Jack still had 4 years left on his contract, we could screwed another few £ms out of the oiley arabs

I've had this selling our players a few times as a villa supporter.The first being the late Gerry Hitchens he went to Italy. Then Sid Cowans went to Bari, and David Platt went. Barry, Delph, and Milner went to city, it looks like we are a nursrey club for city. York went to United. These players generated millons for the club and yet we are selling our best player again, will we never learn, Jack still had 4 years left on his contract, we could screwed another few £ms out of the oiley arabs

I have this feeling that there was a £100m release clause in his contract.

Are we still looking for a No 10?

If we are, James Maddison is available. I realise he's been mentioned, but Arsenal are interested in offering player(s) plus cash.

It would be great to piss them off again.

I don't subscribe to the view we are spending the money from the supposed sale of Jack either. We have spent £100 million in the previous two windows and are on track to do so again.

Buendia = £38 m.
Bailey = £25 m.
Ings = £30 m.
Tuanzebe = £5 m (loan fee).
Total = £98 m.

Rodgers + £90 m cash incoming from JG sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.