Coronavirus | Page 721 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

For those worried that the vaccines aren't working. Less positive tests 16 Jan. Far more deaths, far more in hospital, far more on ventilators.

1626542002236.png
88 590 dead within 28 days.
89 242 with COVID on the death certificate.

1626542049486.png

to a degree , but admissions are on the up for sure, nowhere near the rate previously at the moment but people are still getting sick and dying. The big gamble with the reckless approach of Boris and his flunkies is a bad mutation

Last edited:
Emotions are so powerful. More powerful than logic and reason at times.

I have some sympathy with how you're feeling CDX but...

The age of information should be called the age of anxiety.

Trying to trust that this vaccine is going to protect me is so hard. Yet I’ve never worried about any other vaccine not working. It all makes sense I guess but the information war and war over “facts” is scary.

Hard to trust that this vaccine will protect me and hard to trust the science.

Not if your loyalty is to logic, reason and evidence!

PM and chancellor aren’t isolating after coming to contact with Javid then, of course they aren’t! Guess what, they have come up with a pilot programme instead.

Do as I say, not as I do.

In some respects, I get the PM needs to be able to work but it’s the value they play against self isolation for the masses and also, surely he could easily work from home like the rest of us?!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57877373

Two athletes have now tested positive. They are from the same group as the official who tested positive on Sat. The rest of the group are now isolating. This is not going well.

Two athletes have now tested positive. They are from the same group as the official who tested positive on Sat. The rest of the group are now isolating. This is not going well.

It damages the credibility of competition if say the GB 4x100m team win gold because the US team are isolating for weeks without training or can’t compete.

I’m very pro sport in general, it’s great for entertainment value and to inspire people to participate. I’m not sure where I stand on it given how the Japanese public are, understandably, so against it.

You can bet your bottom dollar the British athletes will be COVID rife in front of the globe can’t you?

Hopefully it's a total shit show. Fucking idiotic to hold the Olympics at the moment and it's an Olympics none one fucking wants apart from the sponsors.

Sorry if this has already been posted, just realised it's a few days old but an interesting read -

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/jul/09/im-an-ae-doctor-covid-patients-are-younger-this-time

A few patients we are caring for still deny Covid exists, even as we strap oxygen masks to their faces. That is perplexing. Staff find that particularly hard and I think it will be an interesting and difficult part of this next phase. I wonder if we’ll be caring for a select group of patients who think the very disorder we’re treating them for is a sham. How do staff, who are so exhausted, navigate that?

I'll tell you how.... Kick them off the ward and let natural selection work it's magic!

PM and chancellor aren’t isolating after coming to contact with Javid then, of course they aren’t! Guess what, they have come up with a pilot programme instead.

Do as I say, not as I do.

In some respects, I get the PM needs to be able to work but it’s the value they play against self isolation for the masses and also, surely he could easily work from home like the rest of us?!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57877373

Oh, I see. That must be the same "Pilot Programme" slippery slimeball Micheal Gove used that is only for the superior Tory elite - The utterly useless Javid said only 5 days ago.............................

"A "test and release" pilot scheme used by Michael Gove to avoid self-isolating has not yet been approved by ministers for the public at large," Sajid Javid has confirmed....

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politic...elf-isolation-pilot-scheme-used-michael-gove/

In other words one rule for them and bollocks to the general public.

Last edited:
Just had a text from our Cape Hill surgery, masks , hand gel and distancing are still mandatory and please respect the staff if asked to wear a mask.
I can see this kicking off as the cliental as very aggressive normally, demanding their rights. It horrible place full of entitled people most of whom haven't done a days work in their lives.

This "pilot scheme" that government ministers can get onto as if by magic. How is it that no one had heard about it until Gove found it convenient to become a guinea pig?
Sounds like the Zil lanes for the big bosses in Moscow and the two tier monetary system in Cuba.

Not sure if it's just me but all the anti lockdown anti Vaxxers seem to have disappeared from this site, I was wondering if they frequent alternative places where they share the same visions?
I remember a few who were dead against lockdowns and waiting for a vaccine.