ENGLAND v Scotland | Page 4 | Vital Football

ENGLAND v Scotland

A tepid, wanky 0-0 suits me fine actually

Then a defeat against the Czechs

Then a P45 for Gareth

I knew the damage of that Croatia game was Southgate feeling justified in playing Rice and Phillips. Not to mention Raheem Sterling EMM BEE EEE (there you go Matterface, got it in for you.....)

Like watching the last 3 Sheffield Derbys we were more scared of losing than trying to win. Souness was spot on they had 3 footballers in midfield we had one and two donkeys. Easiest £50 made betting on a draw.

Never going to win the tournament playing this way. Foden should have moved into midfield when Grealish came on for one of the donkeys. Southgate out thought by that master tactician Steve Clarke:LOL:

After sobbering up and re watching the game ,ive phoned the suicide help line ,absolute inept pile of cowardice,fucking embarrassing pathetic safety first crap. all these so called talented attacking creative flair players and we have to play fucking two club foots in midfield. Horsegate continues to play jimmy hill up front even though hes struggling and quite clearly miles of it. we have a potenially a great midfielder in bellingham and he gets no where near cause hes young. id rather lose giving it everything and attacking instead of being cautious and boring. ok the bigger picture is we are gonna go forward but can ya honestly see us winning the thing with the mindset of horsegate. to be honest we are better off finishing runners up ,causeif we win the group we,ll be out the next round .

I heard that when asked if he was angry with fans for booing at the end, the England manager said: "I think our fans are entitled to react however they want".

..and that ladies and gentlemen of the jury, is the case for the prosecution.