#COVID19 | Page 756 | Vital Football

#COVID19

I've NEVER once said they are spreading anything. You do this quite a lot, alter the words to suit your replies. Why don't you just read what is written and answer that content instead of making things up?

Having said that, would it come as such a huge shock if something is actually being sprayed?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2002/apr/21/uk.medicalscience

Thats actually pretty grim and while not surprised, it is still shocking.

The current rate is 1.7m in the last 7 days. This will be more than 2m by the end of the week

But they are guilty of over-selling again and not being honest about how long it takes to scale up manufacturing.

Just as you are guilty of over hyping the beginning of the roll out as job done.

When do you think they are planning on offering any actual leadership?

Thought not.

But they are guilty of over-selling again and not being honest about how long it takes to scale up manufacturing.

Just as you are guilty of over hyping the beginning of the roll out as job done.

When do you think they are planning on offering any actual leadership?

Thought not.

No idea what you’re saying. The current rate is 1.7m per week.

The current rate is 1.7m in the last 7 days. This will be more than 2m by the end of the week
It needs to be, and if they can ramp it up to 3m a week then they should be applauded.

On the health side they do, finally, seem to have their shit together. It certainly seems that all the disasters are the things Johnson has a hand in.

But I will give credit where it is due, when it's due.

It's not 1.7 m a week, it was 1.7m last week. Credit when it's due

It needs to be, and if they can ramp it up to 3m a week then they should be applauded.

On the health side they do, finally, seem to have their shit together. It certainly seems that all the disasters are the things Johnson has a hand in.

The Mrs is working 12 hour days at the moment and there are some in the PCN who are failing but are getting it together.
it’ll be 2m/week by this time next week.

This is why they aren’t doing a 24 hour service. They cannot manufacture it quick enough.

Also what’s the end game? They’ve finally got in front of something by over paying but what’s the plan for the future? Do they have one?

Also I see Brexit continues to be a massive success......

I see clueless cotts was also in intensive care with COVID that’s a worry as I don’t like the guy as a manager but as a human I wouldn’t wish that on anyone apart from possibly the butcher or Rees doggy dogg. Though 1/2 ain’t bad.

SHAKING HANDZ WITH EVERYONE

This is why they aren’t doing a 24 hour service. They cannot manufacture it quick enough.

Also what’s the end game? They’ve finally got in front of something by over paying but what’s the plan for the future? Do they have one?

Also I see Brexit continues to be a massive success......

Do they have a Plan?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

So, Mr Hancock celebrates that 4m have been vaccinated so far.

That is 1m a week.

At that rate we'll be done by Easter.... 2022

Maybe we should adopt the Welsh Labour approach .

The First Minister said Wales was using all the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine, which is made in the UK and can be kept in a fridge, as they get it. But he defended keeping back tens of thousands of doses of the Pfizer vaccine that had been given to Wales as he said it had to last until the beginning of February.

"We won't get another delivery of that until the end of January, probably the beginning of February," he said. "We have to use that over that six week stretch. It would be logistically very damaging to try and use all of that in the first week, and then to have all our vaccinators standing around with nothing to do for another month."

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/coronavirus-vaccine-wales-mark-drakeford-19645075

well if there’s no plan, pure luck is doing remarkably well.

Yes, I think you might be on to something there - if you do not have the competence to get the vaccine to the people get the people to the vaccine, even if it means they have to travel over a hundred miles.

There is one thing for certain, in two weeks time you will stand more chance of getting the jab than you will of being able to buy a decent bottle of wine in the shops.

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...n-the-fog-wine-agents-fury-at-brexit-red-tape

When Boris said "fuck business" he certainly was not lying; that must be a first in itself.

Where do you fit on the scale?View attachment 45231
Roswell and UFOs do not belong down there lol

I'm probably where they are. I like a good conspiracy but mostly don't believe in anything too grand. Alien conspiracies are all really, really stupid.

The ones at the bottom are just stuff we know definitely happened.

There's pretty much nothing that government operatives wouldn't do to their own populations imo including testing weapons and various types of warfare on them, although its much harder for them to get away with stuff like that these days. There's so much evidence of governments we think of as friendly pulling shit like that that its easier just to believe all of that stuff and wait for it to be disproved.

MK Ultra was... dark.

Roswell and UFOs do not belong down there lol

I'm probably where they are. I like a good conspiracy but mostly don't believe in anything too grand. Alien conspiracies are all really, really stupid.

The ones at the bottom are just stuff we know definitely happened.

There's pretty much nothing that government operatives wouldn't do to their own populations imo including testing weapons and various types of warfare on them, although its much harder for them to get away with stuff like that these days. There's so much evidence of governments we think of as friendly pulling shit like that that its easier just to believe all of that stuff and wait for it to be disproved.

MK Ultra was... dark.

The bottom one is things that actually happened.

But nice you've outted yourself on UFOs lol