Match Thread: Northampton Town v Lincoln City | Page 11 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Northampton Town v Lincoln City

Excellent first half. Deservedly ahead. Northampton have one tactic and we've dealt well with that whilst taking two chances. Just keep it tight early second half and this is well won

half time 2-0 to Lincoln. I think we are playing our normal game, and unlike teams recently that we have played, Northampton just arent up to our level. Some nice crisp attacking movement from us. Good games so far for Scully, Palmer and Eyoma, but everyone playing their part. Montsma needs to watch it in the 2nd half, he's on a yellow.

Gotta love the booing from the home fans. Makes you wonder if teams playing in front of their supporters are a little nervous by it??

Will the ball holding up in the wind for Northampton in the second half help or hinder them. If we stand firm and keep playing our game we should be good for another goal or two.

Don't want to concede and let them get up a head of steam.

HT. There’s only one team playing football. How have Northampton even picked up any points this year. They are a League 2 team without a doubt. Very crude and uncultured. Just lump it forward. I heard it before the game but I didn’t believe any team in league one would be this basic. No wonder some of the Northampton fans don’t like Curle and his methods. Be great to get another goal early second half. Oh yes, and the officials are having an absolute mare. They have got so many decisions wrong it’s astounding.