Stadium name after takeover | Vital Football

Stadium name after takeover

bickymon

Vital Squad Member
Ok bit of fun will it change and if so what would you like it to be if we had a say ?
New springfield park
But i fancy might be FLM stadium

It will remain the DW unless someone pays very good money for it to be different.

There's nothing to stop Moreno calling it whatever he wants, for no cost (to him) whatsoever. However, if he's any sense, he'll try and get some sponsorship from it ........... but given our current plight, that might be easier said than done.

I see the Leganes stadium doesn't have naming rights applied.

There's nothing to stop Moreno calling it whatever he wants, for no cost (to him) whatsoever. However, if he's any sense, he'll try and get some sponsorship from it ........... but given our current plight, that might be easier said than done.

I see the Leganes stadium doesn't have naming rights applied.

That's because the stadium is owned by the local council and rented to Leganes.

DW is in administration so I doubt it will remain DW whatever happens
DW doesn’t mean DW Sports to me though, not anymore anyway. To me it now represents the initials of this club’s biggest legend. Fitting considering the ground was his baby.

If the naming rights are not sold on, the ground should rightly remain named the DW Stadium.

DW doesn’t mean DW Sports to me though, not anymore anyway. To me it now represents the initials of this club’s biggest legend. Fitting considering the ground was his baby.

If the naming rights are not sold on, the ground should rightly remain named the DW Stadium.
Agreed, I was just pointing out that the stadium sponsor company is in Admin. Maybe DW himself would sponsor it to retain the name