The next two games... | Vital Football

The next two games...

I would like to see Ellis Chapman recalled so he can play the final 2 games he needs to get a winners medal.

Plus would be handy so we can have a full 18

With our ave attendance being 8968, will we manage to get to 9000 if the Colchester game is already a sell out, so another gate guaranteed like today?

It is important we finish the season in style, preferably with a convincing home win, so please no tinkering with the line up. Let’s give the season the memorable ending it deserves.

I think it will just depend on Colchester, I understand currently they have the SW as still in chance of a playoff spot. I imagine this may change if results don’t go their way next week.

I imagine if anyone has been playing through an injury, having injections, etc it makes sense to take the extra 2 weeks we’ve earned to bring recovery plans forward. Pre-season comes around quickly. It’s not like we’ve got a massive squad to tinker too much though.

I think we need to show full respect to the other teams who's fate still depends on our last two fixtures and play out the games in true Champions style and aim to stuff the others by as much as we can.
We want to finish the season with a bang not a whimper. The last minute capitulation at Southport two years ago left everyone there flat and slightly tarnished the memories of a great season. Let’s do it properly this time. A celebration after a win is so much better than after a draw.

I imagine if anyone has been playing through an injury, having injections, etc it makes sense to take the extra 2 weeks we’ve earned to bring recovery plans forward. Pre-season comes around quickly. It’s not like we’ve got a massive squad to tinker too much though.
This. it would be rediculous to expect Lincoln to field players carrying injuries and risk making them worse. I dont ecpect to see; Adrade, Anderson or Frecks on the pitch (except to lift the trophy!) again this season.

It would be great if Habergham can make a cameo even if as a sub in extra time against Colchester!

I make it exactly 9,700. Total attendance to date is 197,300.

9704, my data is taken from footballwebpages. I reckon whether we do it or not depends on the Colchester allocation. If they get Stacey West then because of segregation it won't happen.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    173 KB · Views: 16