The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018 | Page 211 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an abscess on my left hand outside cheek! I am not amused about this. I have to take our Grandson home tomorrow so can't deal with it until after that.

On a brighter note it was our youngest grandson first birthday party yesterday. It was a lovely day

Morning all.

I am playing cricket today , the first time I will have batted for about 4 years.

Could be embarrassing.

Morning all.

Class is permanent SD. Remember that.

In other news . Afternoon family gathering with Baggie Dad and baggie brother. Meh.

Sorry I couldn't hang around and regale you all with my intelligence and wit, but I was on a flying visit and parked illegally. Glad you enjoyed mate!

Nightmare parking in Stratford isn't it? Ridiculously short times, can't help shops, cafes or restaurants.

Nightmare parking in Stratford isn't it? Ridiculously short times, can't help shops, cafes or restaurants.

It doesn't mate. The parking is an absolute disgrace. They put in these 1-hour limits and meters everywhere to force people into the park and ride. And guess what? No one wanted to use the park and ride!! So they closed one!

And now, very few people come to Stratford.

Car parking discussions always remind me of the late film director Michael Winner .

From a friend of Winner's

"He just pulled up right outside whichever restaurant he was visiting and left the motor on a yellow line while he ate. He reasoned that the parking ticket was only £60 – the same price as a return taxi fare. “And the difference is I don’t have to walk around in the rain looking for taxis. I just leave the restaurant and step straight back into my car.”

:clap:

Gooooooooood morning Vital Villans. Going to see Buddy and another mates kids today. I think it's farm day!

Status
Not open for further replies.