BLADES away to the Bees | Page 2 | Vital Football

BLADES away to the Bees

I just get so mad, toothless, some of the passes geez, am just lost for words
The way we don’t get close to opposition , the gaps are enormous!!!
I know some on here think our goalkeeper will come good, sorry I just don’t see the signs, I said in the past his positioning is poor, not a good shot stopper ( all goalkeepers should be) now I will add his distribution is also shite!!!
We ALL thought it was gonna be hard…
Now, it’s just become boring!!!!
The thing is these southern shit weren’t much better than us, but, we are happy to help any other side look ok!!!!!
Yeah, pissed off!!!
I stopped being pissed off and hurting 3 months ago Ray. Maybe the bump on my head made me see more clearly? I still care but I don't hurt really anymore because I realised back then that we're being short-changed by the custodians of our club and absolutely nothing will be achieved by me being a miserable bastard and making all my friends family miserable too. It took a long time for me to understand this but when finally I did match-days and us being absolute crap most games became much more easy to live with if not accept..

I stopped being pissed off and hurting 3 months ago Ray. Maybe the bump on my head made me see more clearly? I still care but I don't hurt really anymore because I realised back then that we're being short-changed by the custodians of our club and absolutely nothing will be achieved by me being a miserable bastard and making all my friends family miserable too. It took a long time for me to understand this but when finally I did match-days and us being absolute crap most games became much more easy to live with if not accept..
I’ve found it easier to cope with as I’ve got older it really used to spoil my weekend and our lasses when I was younger (locked myself in the dining room for the night when mark stein sent us down 🥴) it’s usually out of my system by the time I’ve got home nowadays but there have been times this season that I’ve struggled with it, I think due to how poor we have been like ray said to cut it short how we are with and without the ball it’s embarrassing and the whole country are laughing at us but they just don’t appear to care if they did they wouldn’t keep making the same mistakes week in week out a goal difference of -54 is mind numbing

Unacceptably bad performance....not sure if one player gave 80%.

What a horrific season this has been.... I never thought it could get worse than our last season in the Prem....but it has.

The Wilder/Hecky/Wilder shuffle has taken us nowhere...and will not take us forward.

Unacceptably bad performance....not sure if one player gave 80%.

What a horrific season this has been.... I never thought it could get worse than our last season in the Prem....but it has.

The Wilder/Hecky/Wilder shuffle has taken us nowhere...and will not take us forward.
Wilder must have the worst record of any PL manager now. Dumping Hecky in favour of someone who won 3 out of 34 games after lockdown was a leap of the imagination. The rumours were there in the summer he was coming back, undermining the existing manager. Then bringing in a bunch of L1 hopefuls and expecting us to compete..? Some stories write themselves.

I’ve found it easier to cope with as I’ve got older it really used to spoil my weekend and our lasses when I was younger (locked myself in the dining room for the night when mark stein sent us down 🥴) it’s usually out of my system by the time I’ve got home nowadays but there have been times this season that I’ve struggled with it, I think due to how poor we have been like ray said to cut it short how we are with and without the ball it’s embarrassing and the whole country are laughing at us but they just don’t appear to care if they did they wouldn’t keep making the same mistakes week in week out a goal difference of -54 is mind numbing
Years ago Bully, if the Blades won or lost, depended if me and my girlfriend ( wife now) went out!!!, I was that bad
We are being laughed at, we are the worst team in the Prem, and it shows
Said in the past, these lot at SUFC won’t be here in years, but WE WiLL
Absolutely fuck em all!!!

Years ago Bully, if the Blades won or lost, depended if me and my girlfriend ( wife now) went out!!!, I was that bad
Yes mrs (then girlfriend) always used to find out the score before I got home so she knew where the night was going (not proud of it 🫣) she still does it now out of habit I think I just get it out in one sentence about how shyte we are and then it’s done with although I am struggling with Roy’s views some I just haven’t bothered with as I don’t need reminding how shyte we actually are I’d just rather try and forget it

Roll on the rebuild

Well it must've been the pre game booze i had in Brentford cos i thought we did ok-ish up to the 1st goal but we do concede too many poor goals of that i'm sure we all agree.Yet anuth injury FFS. Well at least it'll soon be the summer. UTB

As bad as this season has been it would have been apocalyptic without promotion. Even with the injection of circa £150 million of Prem money we are not fully debt free. This poor season has probably stopped a spiral of free fall. A major clear has been needed for some time. Can Wilder repeat what he did before with the promotion winning teams on a budget ?. Time will tell.

Well it must've been the pre game booze i had in Brentford cos i thought we did ok-ish up to the 1st goal but we do concede too many poor goals of that i'm sure we all agree.Yet anuth injury FFS. Well at least it'll soon be the summer. UTB
Mate, they were poor, yes we were in the game, Bloody hell we weren’t playing Man City
What really gets me, is our lack of the basics
At least make other sides work (hard) for their points,
We look limited in All departments
Maybe I am being harsh on the players and management who probably earn more than me in a week than I earn in a year!!!!!!!!

I felt we were in with a shout till the goal but what did their keeper have to do during the game ? 🤷‍♂️

I felt we were in with a shout till the goal but what did their keeper have to do during the game ? 🤷‍♂️
Well that's basically what i've said in't it? Ok-ish,dunt mean i think we were brilliant mi owd pal,but i had a good day out wi some family & mates(yes i have some despite what some on here may think):giggle: but as usual i was very disappointed with the result.I've said for weeks/months the season was done as far as survival was concerned but i tek it one game at a time and i'm hopin we beat Burnley next week.UTB UTB

Mate, they were poor, yes we were in the game, Bloody hell we weren’t playing Man City
What really gets me, is our lack of the basics
At least make other sides work (hard) for their points,
We look limited in All departments
Maybe I am being harsh on the players and management who probably earn more than me in a week than I earn in a year!!!!!!!!
Opinions,Raysa we're all gunna have em mi owd pal and rightly so.UTB

Reading much of the above I have a deal of sympathy for the comments. I watched the game whilst sort of resenting the fact that outside I could have been sat in hot sunshine enjoying a lovely Saturday in Spain.
Thought we had a bit of hope in the first half but then faded and the result became inevitable.
It was a complete non event of a game, not a highlight for any Blade to cling on to and, let's be honest, despite their 'View from' fans suddenly thinking they are watching Brentfordalona on a weekly basis, they were equally poor.
The pig next door was very depressed so some light(er) relief but, as I said to some here, we were down before we left here last November so the hurt ,and the penance, has already been served and watching's more of a sense of misplaced duty than a pleasure with ony hint of expectation.

At least we'll see CW's true mettle next season.

Sad state of affairs when our season hangs on how well or not the pork fare 🙄
Just Normal for me Bully, if the Blades were about to win the Prem title, I,d still hope with a burning passion that the piggy bastards get relegated to shut the gobby twats up! Double celebration time! "Gerram in Landlord!" I did a bit of coaching at Dronfield Sports Centre back in the day, the season we did the double over the pigs and the day after we,d dun em 3-1 at pigland I clocked piggy twat Worthington in the foyer and tekkin the piss I sed, "Good result last neet Nigel!" Twat blanked me and f..ked off with a boat race like a slapped arse! Brill!!

As bad as this season has been it would have been apocalyptic without promotion. Even with the injection of circa £150 million of Prem money we are not fully debt free. This poor season has probably stopped a spiral of free fall. A major clear has been needed for some time. Can Wilder repeat what he did before with the promotion winning teams on a budget ?. Time will tell.
Very true. I think we'd have been battling it out with the Pigs at the bottom end, maybe even Rotherham if we picked up a larger fine. It was hard to see anything beyond administration if we didn't go up last season and I'm still not so sure things will be a lot better for us next especially considering the state of our squad and how many new players we'll need to bring in. I think talk of new training grounds and property development is just bullshit personally unless there's new money coming onboard.