Nottingham Forest v Fulham- sponsored by Barbour jackets, Creme Eggs and people who have Pope on "Ignore" | Page 25 | Vital Football

Nottingham Forest v Fulham- sponsored by Barbour jackets, Creme Eggs and people who have Pope on "Ignore"

He reacted when I brought attention to his negativity, but that is fine my me. I for one appreciate his input and opinion even if I don’t always agree with it. More often than not his views are sound and of value and worth listening to. It is opinion and aids one coming to their own opinion. A valued contributor and vital member. Not agreeing is part of the fun. Don’t take disagreement and challenge so personally.

Yep lay off Pope

One of the best posters on here

Yeah, he's not much of a debater.

More of a "put a short, black or white statement out there and walk out" kind of guy. Flips out when any of the statements are challenged. He really doesn't like that.

But I can say that without hurting his feelings because he's ignoring me.

Apart from him getting shirty whenever you disagree with him, he's fine. Annoying thing is, my last post to him was just banter and he took it as straight up criticism.

And if I keep saying I'll do a match thread, Chandos will keep doing them instead believing himself a Pope-defeating hero. Saves me some time
On the "stay on til you lose" principle that applies on pool tables and Vital Match threads, I shall do the Spurs one. I am, in fact, going to the game, so can do the weather report like Rod Hull used to on Emu Broadcasting Company, by going outside in a sou'wester.

Last edited:
Just watched a 21 minute YouTube video of the Fulham game with the emphasis on the ground and the crowd. It was first rate, especially the singing and the crowd support, although not surprising from what I've read on here this last few years.
All seated of course. totally different to what I used to watch which included all standing, no food or grog.

You lot probably don't realize how lucky you are, Premier League as well.

I still think we'll stay up.
Which youtube one is that? Have you the link? I fgound 3 minutes only, or people putting games from Playstation games of Fulham v Forest................

He totally picked those out to suit his own agenda.

Which was usually either that a) Forest were shit and should play more like Brentford or b) we were an unusually dirty team.

I never liked them when we lost to be honest to be honest. I've occasionally done them in the PL when we've won. Which is obviously not very often. I did look at the Fulham forum but there really wasn't much of interest
Dont forget the time wasting or his sterling defence of Doughty.

Joe Baker still does them on COYR, and he posts the good and bad

On the "stay on til you lose" principle that applies on pool tables and Vital Match threads, I shall do the Spurs one. I am, in fact, going to the game, so can do the weather report like Rod Hull used to on Emu Broadcasting Company, by going outside in a sou'wester.
what, complete with your arm up some birds arse?