The Premier League 2023-24 Thread | Page 76 | Vital Football

The Premier League 2023-24 Thread

How many of those players have actually played since?

Worrall fucked off, Montiel hasn't played. Sangare had about one game, swanned off to the AFCON and where is he now? Dominguez the only one who has come back in and done something

I would swap Cooper for Nuno in a second. Because Nuno has done badly enough in results that what we now desperately need is FIGHT. Cooper had it in spades, Nuno does not
Not disagreeing with you. And I was there that day at Fulham and couldn't believe how incredible our fans were to him. Thats we need in the stands again. We aint getting it with Nuno

Selling Mangala is proving fatal, I hope it's recognised as proof of our ongoing commitment to P&S bollocks or there was zero upside.

Cooper couldn't turn things around but apart from the odd flash, Nuno doesn't look like the answer either.

Sangare one of the worst PL signings this season.

Selling Mangala is proving fatal, I hope it's recognised as proof of our ongoing commitment to P&S bollocks or there was zero upside.

Cooper couldn't turn things around but apart from the odd flash, Nuno doesn't look like the answer either.

Sangare one of the worst PL signings this season.
We aren't losing because we sold Mangala. We just aren't.

The scale of Cooper’s achievement in getting us promoted was downplayed. We have been a disharmonious club for decades and he seemed to somehow unite the warring factions and keep them together even when we looked dead and buried last season. I feel like Marinakis never liked to feel second-best to the manager, he’s a megalomaniac, and for me it’s his lousy knowledge of football that has seen us struggle.

If Luton win tonight and we’re deducted 6 points on Friday, Saturday becomes a must-win for us, and I don’t think we’re tough enough or lucky enough to win it. If we lose it, well, may as well start planning for the Championship. Assuming Luton don’t bottle this, of course.