The Official AFC Wimbledon Match Thread (Sponsored by The Closest Away Day "for all your "At Least We'll be Home Early..." needs) | Page 9 | Vital Football

The Official AFC Wimbledon Match Thread (Sponsored by The Closest Away Day "for all your "At Least We'll be Home Early..." needs)

Had S/T for many years but this has made up my mind not to renew next season, along with my mate who already decided not to after Barrow. Can't face another season of Clemence and his tactics, ot KJ and HS recruits. We will pick and choose instead.
I'm thinking, you may not have to face another year of Clemence tactics. Be amazed if thats the case.

Season over, for whatever reason this team doesn’t fit together or work adequately hard for each other. Deep problems with the recruitment I would suggest.

That and we got rid of two strikers in January and replaced them with an injured one, an unproven one (who promptly got injured) and one who had scored 3 goals this season (who doesn’t play anyway).

Baring in mind Hawkins has to play with a long term condition, that simply isn’t good enough.

Maybe we’re suffering from Sunderland syndrome?

We always had this ‘us against the world’, underdog steely mentality with a tiny budget. But it gelled players and fans.

Now we just don’t seem to have any identity.

I'm thinking, you may not have to face another year of Clemence tactics. Be amazed if thats the case.
I think Clemence has to be brutally honest with the players tomorrow morning.
This performance was substandard, even with eleven players on the pitch.
Wimbledon bossed much of the game.
2-0 flattered us.
Maybe he should also look at himself and his insistence on five across the back.

In all seriousness, what is the point in bringing off Hawkins for McKenzie in a must not lose game. Just pss poor from Clem and if it was Harris everyone would lose their shit with that tactical decision (who I was fine to see to go as was bored shitless watching his teams). How have we managed to end up with the most toothless , dull in terms of attack football team 3 seasons in a row ? A big part of me wants the season to end so I can have a well deserved break from watching it.

You can see how much Clemence rates the strikers at his disposal by the fact that when he took Hawkins off he didn’t put another striker on.
Is it his fault or Jackett’s for getting rid of Bonne and Nichols and signing the injured Andrews, Walker and the sadly crocked Hurtado in their stead?