Cheltenham Match Thread | Page 4 | Vital Football

Cheltenham Match Thread

Knew we were in trouble when we were putting every man back for a corner.

Absolutely fucking shit and a familiar pattern when away from home.

Embarrassing.

Clearly this set up/system doesn’t work away from home, you’d think we would have a better plan by now. Lumping it too Koussai (who was shocking tonight) clearly didn’t work.

Critch: " I thought we were unlucky and deserved something from the game. We played well but just didn't get that final touch. Yes, it's disappointing; the ref didn't give us anything and it's always difficult coming to teams like this......

Oh yeah, and I'm a clueless ******"

Knew we were in trouble when we were putting every man back for a corner.

Absolutely fucking shit and a familiar pattern when away from home.

Embarrassing.

Clearly this set up/system doesn’t work away from home, you’d think we would have a better plan by now. Lumping it too Koussai (who was shocking tonight) clearly didn’t work.
Still be happy with 7,8,9th this season Luke? Still be looking forward to next season Luke?

Absolute rubbish--the 1st 15 mins we all knew what was going to happen. Hamilton did nothing other than 1 cross. Bench him or sell him or loan him, he is one of the worst. Will Critchley ever learn from his mistakes? It doesn't seem like it at all. Play your best players every single game not mixed with the also rand players. If they don't get a game that's just too bad. Managers have to make difficult decisions and it's about time he made them rather than dishing up this drivel and wasting valuable points and supporters hard earned. It's obvious that unless team selection is sorted we shall continue to slide down the table and continue to be losers. Yet, another game of hoof it and hope. I've seen pub teams play better than last nights display. I believe Critchley's days as the Pool Manager are numbered if he doesn't turn this around pretty damn quick.

Play to the bloody whistle.

Last edited:
Absolute rubbish--the 1st 15 mins we all knew what was going to happen. Hamilton did nothing other than 1 cross. Bench him or sell him or loan him, he is one of the worst. Will Critchley ever learn from his mistakes? It doesn't seem like it at all. Play your best players every single game not mixed with the also rand players. If they don't get a game that's just too bad. Managers have to make difficult decisions and it's about time he made them rather than dishing up this drivel and wasting valuable points and supporters hard earned. It's obvious that unless team selection is sorted we shall continue to slide down the table and continue to be losers. I've seen pub teams play better than last nights display. I believe Critchley's days as the Pool Manager are numbered if he doesn't turn this around pretty damn quick.
He can't turn it round, he's too stubborn, along with that Ostrich Sadler. I feel for those supporters that made the journey. Disgraceful performance yet again.

He can't turn it round, he's too stubborn, along with that Ostrich Sadler. I feel for those supporters that made the journey. Disgraceful performance yet again.

I'd like to see Sadler sell up and go. If he claims to be a fan since he was (some random age) and has the best interests of the club at heart, blah, blah! Then walk away with some dignity sooner, rather than later. He's obviously very good at managing hedge funds, but terrible at running a football club.

When the inevitable happens, our play off push is finished and our hopes of reaching Wembley via the Pisspot Cup are consigned to failure, then we shall have a 3 month time of reflection and pain before the 2024/2025 season starts.