Wednesdays fans forum - whos going from here? | Vital Football

Wednesdays fans forum - whos going from here?

Cookiejar

Vital Reserves Team
This shoud be a lively affair with the current revruitment and dof issues mentioned on a daily basis on most sites. Whos going to be brave enough to the important questions......

Sorry everyone but I’ve got far more important things to do. Being incredibly self-aware I know this will be a huge disappointment to most of you. If you do have any questions for me just post in here or send a DM and I’ll do best to get back to you all.

Can't make it as it's the wife's birthday! Will be good to get an update on the short term plans with the stadium,

What is happening with the BM stand?
Are there plans to tidy up the Medway stand inside and out? Especially front of house.
Big screen - Is this being installed summer 24?

Can't make it as it's the wife's birthday! Will be good to get an update on the short term plans with the stadium,

What is happening with the BM stand?
Are there plans to tidy up the Medway stand inside and out? Especially front of house.
Big screen - Is this being installed summer 24?

Kill 2 birds with one stone… …take the missus to the Factory for birthday drinks and then go on to the fans forum. It’s what every woman wants for her birthday. Guaranteed lay.

In terms of facilities things that are within our immediate control this is the one I'd like to see brought up.

Also an update on how the new club shop has been performing since it reopened and any other ideas they may have for using that space.

I'm going, not sure if I'll ask anything, maybe what everyone on stage had for lunch we'll see how it goes.
Billy please ask
" if the recent signings signal a long term change of direction on recruitment policy"?
Of course the words can be of your own making.

Billy please ask
" if the recent signings signal a long term change of direction on recruitment policy"?
Of course the words can be of your own making.

Decent question Chris.

I think it’s actually been a fair part of our policy over the year so far. We’ve brought in youngsters Ethan Coleman, Jayden Clarke, Shad Ogie, Orgi, now Josh Andrews and we’ve paid fees for some of them.

Interesting comment about Andrews being a “longer term” project. I wonder how long his contract is?

Decent question Chris.

I think it’s actually been a fair part of our policy over the year so far. We’ve brought in youngsters Ethan Coleman, Jayden Clarke, Shad Ogie, Orgi, now Josh Andrews and we’ve paid fees for some of them.

Interesting comment about Andrews being a “longer term” project. I wonder how long his contract is?
As a guess i THINK it could be 2.5 years.

I hope someone asks about the lack of current info on GFC website about away travel and coach bookings. It always seems to be out of date and void of useful information. I`m wondering, more than ever, if the whole thing is a bit of a closed shop. Shame because I suspect a lot more folk would travel on official coaches if it was better advertised - especially as there is often so much disruption on the railways.

I'll be attending. Usually go them if I can get a ticket but I'm not sure if I'll ask a question this time. I have done in the past though.