The Bertrand Traore Thread | Page 29 | Vital Football

The Bertrand Traore Thread

I would really laugh if he declared himself injured as soon as he gets back.

It's the only correct course of action. He'll go back to the treatment room till spring when he'll suddenly appear, score or create a crucial goal with a moment of pure genius then promptly evaporate into the background again.

I can understand sometimes players are incredibly unlucky but this has been going on with Bert for what, four years or something? I am suspicious. Fed up of him. On ridiculous wages as well.
He must be slipping John Terry a retainer for getting him in I think.

If he had a better attitude he'd be a world beater. I've seen this man do incredible things with a football and I've seen him look like he's wandered in off the street.

Glad he's gone as he was a huge drain on the wage bill but he leaves us with some incredible moments. His roll into the corner vs Baggies, ending Allans career vs Everton, bamboozling KDB and most importantly turning up seemingly out of nowhere to get us 6 vital points in the space of a few days last season. That goal against Leicester justifies his transfer fee on its own.

Good luck to him but I've. Feeling he'll be in Turkey or the middle east soon enough.

If he had a better attitude he'd be a world beater. I've seen this man do incredible things with a football and I've seen him look like he's wandered in off the street.

Glad he's gone as he was a huge drain on the wage bill but he leaves us with some incredible moments. His roll into the corner vs Baggies, ending Allans career vs Everton, bamboozling KDB and most importantly turning up seemingly out of nowhere to get us 6 vital points in the space of a few days last season. That goal against Leicester justifies his transfer fee on its own.

Good luck to him but I've. Feeling he'll be in Turkey or the middle east soon enough.
:bow: