January Window | Page 85 | Vital Football

January Window

Deeply unconvinced about this one

We've signed three very cheap keepers, hoping one of them will somehow be decent. Two have been dreadful.

This is a real gamble. Get this wrong and we are relegated.

Really not convinced there is anything in his history or stats to say this is the guy we need
Agree that he sounds cheap but if ( and yes it's a big if) Nuno rates and wants him, then that's good enough for me. The other two are just absolutely dreadful.

We've signed three very cheap keepers, hoping one of them will somehow be decent. Two have been dreadful.

Really not convinced there is anything in his history or stats to say this is the guy we need
I really know nothing about this guy - someone said he is ex-Newcastle - if so I can't remember him but it must of been when he was a youngster.
According to reports, NES rates him, as an ex-keeper himself you would hope he recognises a decent keeper

Hope to god this new keeper can do the business. Our survival hinges on his success.

Hes played a few times for Belgium last year.

Could also say Turner won best keeper in the mls and their number 1

Mate he has to be better than what we have. Without taking the gamble I think we were done

Hope to god this new keeper can do the business. Our survival hinges on his success.

Belgium is a step up on USA and French league is a step up on Arsenal reserves and whatever US team he played for

Wayne Rooney also had a stint there. Not exactly packed with talent yet that league is it?