LiverpoolTMFailed - a thread of their own | Page 11 | Vital Football

LiverpoolTMFailed - a thread of their own

May be an image of 1 person, playing tennis and text that says Scouser (noun) One who complains endlessly about footballing injustices whilst feigning amnesia about the times when it worked out pretty well for them. (see also: LiVARpool) an example of Scouser
I remember a goal that was awarded to them Vs WHU after The Traitor Milner was well offside before providing a cross for the scorer.

Don't recall Klipperty saying the game should be replayed then. In fact the direct opposite.....he claimed the officials were biased against his team. YCMIU.

Still cooling his heels in the wilderness. What I find laughable about this piece is the idea that this guy ever "provided impetus" to the rags when he played.

He has been found wanting and strangely City's judgement in letting him leave never, ever gets mentioned.

Looks like they might have to keep it up

BBC News - Mohamed Salah: Injured Egypt star to return for 'intensive' treatment at Liverpool

Looks like they might have to keep it up

BBC News - Mohamed Salah: Injured Egypt star to return for 'intensive' treatment at Liverpool
hammies can be tricky due to scar tissue, they need to get him patched up so they can sell him in the summer to get the frog winger onboard.

So the Dips are in the League Cup Final.

I am waiting for the drumbeat and the talk if THE TREBLE? Where is the noise? Where is the shouting.....can they do the treble? The Quadruple?

Nope. I can't hear it either.

So the Dips are in the League Cup Final.

I am waiting for the drumbeat and the talk if THE TREBLE? Where is the noise? Where is the shouting.....can they do the treble? The Quadruple?

Nope. I can't hear it either.
Not quite yet, but just wait a while if they snag the Micky Mouse Cup.