FA Cup Match Thread: Nottingham Forest Vs Blackpool, sponsored by Colwick water monitoring station | Page 16 | Vital Football

FA Cup Match Thread: Nottingham Forest Vs Blackpool, sponsored by Colwick water monitoring station

Seems a pretty genuine and detailed interview from Klopp to me tbh

1 goal in 4 games ish over 8 years nearly always from sub backs up his level of finishing whatever Klopp says or you want to believe

But then again Liverpool create lots of chances compared to us normally

So we shouldn't expect the same at our club I guess

He doesn't have the same workrate etc as modern day Liverpool players and Klopp needs both from his strikers who start for him. Clearly Origi was very much Plan C or Plan D

And how many other clubs could keep a player scoring at the level he does happy on the subs bench for 3 years let alone 8 years?

I guess his laid back attitude helped with that

Clearly a unique character

Anyway I promised I was finished talking about him so don't drag me back in
How did he get on at Milan and Forest?

Maybe he's just not the same player he once was...whatever the stats imply and however you twist and turn them to suit a narrative.

Have the final word, though, chum.

You can see from these clips of Celtic under 14s ish v Barcelona why he was so highly rated

Dembele totally outshone the equally highly hyped xavi Simons of Barcelona youth team in this match (the Barcelona player with frizzy hair)

Simons is now on loan at Red Bull Leipzig from PSG

Simons is a very tidy player.

So, you're saying, Forest are not passing the ball into the middle of the penalty area about 8 yards from goal, on a regular basis?

Stone the crows!!!

What ever possessed you in claiming Origi would work...and for 85k per week!?!!
Have you seen Forest's recruitment over the last couple of seasons?

Origi was clearly purchased with the low block in mind