Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3034 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Listening to Carra and Neville just then on that team of the season so far makes you realise why they are/would be absolute failures in management.

If a miracle somehow happened and we did win the league this year, I've no doubt the commentary would be how it was because Arsenal, Liverpool etc etc were bad rather than us being any good.
Douglas Luiz gets in any team of the season so far. Problem is you actually have to watch him to see it.

As I always say, the fixation on ex players as pundits is odd. Their employers think it adds legitimacy but instead you just get guys who show up on the day with zero research and sprout off 'in my day' bollocks. I'd much rather there be more journalists and I don't mean the wankers who write for the tabloids.

As I always say, the fixation on ex players as pundits is odd. Their employers think it adds legitimacy but instead you just get guys who show up on the day with zero research and sprout off 'in my day' bollocks. I'd much rather there be more journalists and I don't mean the wankers who write for the tabloids.
Yep, the Champions League/Europa goals show is excellent - James Richardson alongside proper, informed journos like Raphael Honigstein, James Horncastle and Julien Laurens.

Just a shame we are stuck with thick-as-mince ex-pros on co-comms - the likes of Robbie Savage, for instance.

You'd have to say that some of these You Tubers would make better pundits than these other clowns.

Not the stattos and tactical analysis ones who only view football through that lens mind, but there are others who do give decent, informed and rounded opinions that would be much better than the likes of Carra, Murphy and so on.

The real scandal is that they gave it, even with the benefits of VAR.
That's kind of what I meant. I cannot believe it was given, much less confirmed by VAR. Absolute disgrace.

Not into conspiracy theories but you HAVE to question how Taylor saw that as a penalty. You will never see a more blatant dive anywhere, ever.