Spurs away | Page 3 | Vital Football

Spurs away

Have we had a shot on target? I just saw the spurs keeper for the first time

Disgraceful performance injuries or not. Quite a few players needing moved on. We have championship players in this squad. Nowhere near good enough at this level.

Disgraceful performance injuries or not. Quite a few players needing moved on. We have championship players in this squad. Nowhere near good enough at this level.
Yep I'm not going to start a list but as I've mentioned earlier you would have thought many more would have been shipped out by now

Yep I'm not going to start a list but as I've mentioned earlier you would have thought many more would have been shipped out by now
Don't have the numbers in the squad to get rid of them. Many of them will probably be still here next season. Unfortunately

Again, as the dust settles some perspective is needed.

We are in the middle of an injury crisis which is among the worst we've ever had. A crisis that, whilst can be planned for to an extent with 25 man squads being allowed, would cripple any other team in any league in the world who had European football and continuation of league cup football to contend with.

To then still be in the European places in the league and somehow still be fighting in the cups is nothing short of remarkable.

To be missing between 12 and 15 senior players for the best part of 2 months with those able to battle on making us perform at levels of about 60 - 70% means that eventually it would catch up and the last few days it has.

Going forward the club has a choice to make in where do they see themselves within 3 years because if we go flat out against Milan and then go for broke against Chelsea in the cup in a week and a bit's time, then this further fixture congestion could very well affect the back end of this season and see us suffer confidence issues going into next unless we get some injury luck and see us then able to rotate and freshen up ahead of the extra games.

Personally Ive stated before that id write this season off and prepare for an assault next year where we'll have better quality squad players as well as being mentally and physically fitter not to mention a more up to speed Tonali.