Steep prices Vs Steep Hill | Vital Football

Steep prices Vs Steep Hill

moonay

Vital Football Legend
They'll be a good test these men, but we've no reason to believe we can't do 'em over.

I wouldn't be unhappy with a point, but I'd take the three however they might come.

I wonder if there'll be a protest ... "Sack the board, sack the board, ...". :hmmm:

They'll be a good test these men, but we've no reason to believe we can't do 'em over.

I wouldn't be unhappy with a point, but I'd take the three however they might come.

I wonder if there'll be a protest ... "Sack the board, sack the board, ...". :hmmm:

Will still be better than Wednesday mate, more like "sick and bored" with that game.

I doubt it but there bloody should be, and it looks well when you would take draw right now against......Lincoln ffs!
They're above us in the league. :shrug:

Of course, we've actually gained more points than them, so wouldn't be, but as far as you're concerned, that doesn't count. 😉

They're above us in the league. :shrug:

Of course, we've actually gained more points than them, so wouldn't be, but as far as you're concerned, that doesn't count. 😉
They are above us in the league but we've gained more points than them?

Posh and Oxford were above us in the league but we did a job on them, keep the faith mate.

More importantly is it going to an example of game management yawn ball or football?
To all our loyal fans who couldn't be arsed going to see their side at home for 10/5 quid on Wednesday the comment is a reference to that.

I’m hoping for another win, but my primary concern is the absence of Godo who has been a vital component of how we attack and break down teams.
A chance for Jonny Smith and Callum McM, who I’m guessing might at various points share the burden of covering Godo’s role?

I’m hoping for another win, but my primary concern is the absence of Godo who has been a vital component of how we attack and break down teams.
A chance for Jonny Smith and Callum McM, who I’m guessing might at various points share the burden of covering Godo’s role?
I’ve like what I’ve seen from J Smith so far and McManaman looked really lively when he came on against York. I think we can cope with the current injury situation but 1 or 2 more could see us really struggle, especially if Humprhys or J Jones get a knock. I fancy us today 2-0.

I'm worried about this one and in Godo have lost a main part of our attacking talent...maybe Lang will step up , stay on his feet and finally do something but let's see.

I fear we lose this 1-2

Home win, the run continues and Jules will be moaning that we should have had a 20point deduction.

Maloney ball in full effect once again today. 90 mins played and 1 shot, with 0 on target. Absolutely shockingly awful for a home game against a bang average opponent.

Maloney needs to get out at the end of the season. Tactically inept!

That was awful today,absolutely no threat up front, no urgency,no creativity....piss poor all round....I thought Adeeko did a cracking impression of Magennis, his contribution was on a par with the girl behind the bar who was pissing about on her phone instead of serving....he needs dropping.