Your Badge, Your Say | Page 4 | Vital Football

Your Badge, Your Say

The first match you see tends to be the one that sticks and that’s why I like the 1960 fleur de lys. Personally though, as regards to the imp, I wouldn’t go retro, rather create a completely new one with future kits in mind.

The e-mail I received on the 27th says I've been identified as eligible to vote, but no actual vote thingy
It runs from mid-day on the 1st to the 8th December so I'd imagine the voting e-mail will land tomorrow

The email I received yesterday states the following: "The voting period opens at 12 noon on Friday 1 December and will close at 12 noon on Friday 8 December. All gold, silver, bronze, young and junior Imp members, as well as shareholders, will have the opportunity to vote."

So, I assume there will be a link shared to the poll at some point once it opens.

The email I received yesterday states the following: "The voting period opens at 12 noon on Friday 1 December and will close at 12 noon on Friday 8 December. All gold, silver, bronze, young and junior Imp members, as well as shareholders, will have the opportunity to vote."

So, I assume there will be a link shared to the poll at some point once it opens.
Thanks for sharing that.

1 Gold and 2 Bronze in my household and none of us received an email.

What about Stacey West stand expansion bond holders? I'm not in any of the listed categories this season, bond holders not the same as shareholders? Surely they should be on that list too as they (I) have a significant stake in the club. One for Liam or Jay to address.

Cricket on the village green.Warm beer ,friendly Bobbies on the beat and Vicars on Bycycles .Fish n chips wrapped in newspaper.

I got an email on the 29th saying I'm eligible to vote, though I had to find it in my Junk folder. Assume there will be a link at some point today. Maybe need to enter your email address or something?

What about Stacey West stand expansion bond holders? I'm not in any of the listed categories this season, bond holders not the same as shareholders? Surely they should be on that list too as they (I) have a significant stake in the club. One for Liam or Jay to address.
To be honest, I don’t think we thought there would be anyone who was a bondholder that didn’t also fit it into one of the other categories, but there clearly are so we will ensure all bondholders are also included in the vote.

Thanks for pointing this out!

Had my email with a link, voted for the 80s badge. You just have to enter your name and email address. Maybe check spam/junk folders as well.

I don't want to watch video proposals and pages with several designs. Just a A or B option that includes a picture (maybe if I'd clicked through this would have appeared).

Got 2 emails for my Bronze memberships but nothing for my Gold. How Strange. (Junk has been checked).