Premier League Match Thread: Crystal Palace Vs Nottingham Forest, sponsored by the HS2 Nottingham and London connections | Page 12 | Vital Football

Premier League Match Thread: Crystal Palace Vs Nottingham Forest, sponsored by the HS2 Nottingham and London connections

It was another solid performance on the road. A point away with a clean sheet, to go into the international break.

Yes we had the better if the chances and with a bit of luck, could have got the three points. It didn’t quite run for us in front of goal. It is actually very exciting to think what we might be building. We have signed some really good players, who are still settling in. Murillo is superb. Dominguez, Sangare also.

That’s 5 tricky away games played and only 3 so far st home. A very good start for Forest. Two weeks now to work on these injuries. All good.

I was happy with CHO today, but Elanga needs to improve IMO. Would love to see Felipe alongside Murillo, and Aina back in on either side. The rest is how we will roll, but hoping Taiwo is back quicker than 6 weeks. Without him we look toothless

I was happy with CHO today, but Elanga needs to improve IMO. Would love to see Felipe alongside Murillo, and Aina back in on either side. The rest is how we will roll, but hoping Taiwo is back quicker than 6 weeks. Without him we look toothless
Who's IMO and why's it up to Elanga to improve him?

Didn't think CHO did enough today. He and Elanga have both scored crucial goals, but overall I don't think they've come close to replacing BJ yet.

Does Murillo remind you of the young Roy Keane, or is it too early to say?

Not really. Playing from the back and spraying the passes. Different player.

Seems bad to say he should have done better with his chance seeing as he made it from nothing. But he should have scored.

How many other centre backs in the Premier League could have made that run?

Dominguez look so comfortable in there as well. Like he's been playing Premier League for years not weeks

Mangala stepping up with better players around him as well

Always wants the ball

Really like Toffolo at left back

Keeper could be our weak link

Seems bad to say he should have done better with his chance seeing as he made it from nothing. But he should have scored.

Dominguez look so comfortable in there as well. Like he's been playing Premier League for years not weeks

Always wants the ball

Didn't see any problems with Turner today. Last game he was well below his normal standard, but he's done well so far.

The Roy Keane comparison came to me in a flash and is probably stupid, but the confidence to go on that run??? If he'd kept his head and slotted it into the corner it would have been the goal of the month.

Always wants the ball

Could Murillo play the Libro role? Named in a back three and plays there but as game develops steps forward and helps team dominate midfield. Even joins the attack. Over loads areas.

Didn't see any problems with Turner today. Last game he was well below his normal standard, but he's done well so far.

The Roy Keane comparison came to me in a flash and is probably stupid, but the confidence to go on that run??? If he'd kept his head and slotted it into the corner it would have been the goal of the month.

His skill to beat the player with fast feet near the end of the run was more like Iniesta than Keane tbf

In fact that move he made where he moves the ball quickly from foot to foot was Vista's signature move

Keanes probably never attempted that in his life despite his own brilliance in other ways

Turner can be slow to move the ball on which is what got him into trouble against Brentford. Today he was better but it’s still a bit of an issue.

I was actually surprised that he got the nod today but we will see what happens going forward.