PREMIER LEAGUE 2023/24 SUMMER TRANSFER WINDOW | Page 599 | Vital Football

PREMIER LEAGUE 2023/24 SUMMER TRANSFER WINDOW

Yes.

You sacrifice this season for the funds to play with the following season.

Salah two years on his contract, probably wants to go to Saudi and is 31 already. Never get a chance like this again.

You worry that Awoniyi might well be part of their solution though

At least they will have the £150m to pay for him

How are we spending another 20 m on a cd when we are short on a forward. Why not keep Johnson

Aurier , Boly and Kouyate must be going.

The whole thing is odd

Unless Sangare has fallen through?

I've been out.

Looks like we are dominating deadline day!!!

Does anyone remember the good old days when our signings were announced on twitter by Uncle Fawaz??

How are we spending another 20 m on a cd when we are short on a forward. Why not keep Johnson

The whole thing is odd

I don't think we're short a forward.
We have 3 strikers and 3 more first team quality forwards.

The whole thing is odd

We aren't short a forward.

Don't know why we are buying this guy but it won't be £20m. It will be £20m if we win the premier league and if he wins the world cup on mars by scoring a goal off his erect dick

Paying 20m for the Norwich lad is a huge risk, when Nielsson was 21m euros, a full international and had top flight and euro experience

Perhaps there would have been no time to travel Nilsson in for a medical, but I suppose that's what happens when you fuck around all summer and leave everything until the last minute.

Looking like the obvious losers from the 25 man squad will be Shelvey x 2, Horvarth or Hennessey.

I have to think if we sign the Omabamidele that the Saudis are buying Boly, Aurier, and maybe Kouyate and Dennis, which will cover that fee and likely more