đź’° Transfers - Summer 2023 | Page 223 | Vital Football

đź’° Transfers - Summer 2023

What’s the latest Pompey , our new ITK ?
I don't know about that Walt, but I do look n read loads of the Fairy tails....

Notts Forest lad....loads of chat
C Palace lad the same.
Chav lad ditto

CB's, not going for this geezer but seriously looking at this one.
You know who from Barca!

Talking to this striker and that striker.
Lukaku haha
Nipper from blah blah

Latest, U-turn regards Hoj, mmmm!

It just goes on and on.

Oh forgot HK this, HK that, in out turn it all about, lol!

Can't wait for the window to shut!

I really hope we don't go into the last week of the transfer window needing to offload 10+ players. I find it weird that Atleti are being dinlos about buying Hojbjerg! I thought he'd be gone by now. The fact that Rodon left on loan was a disappointment for me as it really needed to be a permanent.

It looks like Perisic might be staying in that LW role, which I'm fine with for one season.

I really hope we don't go into the last week of the transfer window needing to offload 10+ players. I find it weird that Atleti are being dinlos about buying Hojbjerg! I thought he'd be gone by now. The fact that Rodon left on loan was a disappointment for me as it really needed to be a permanent.

It looks like Perisic might be staying in that LW role, which I'm fine with for one season.
As it stands Perisic is our best weapon on the left. I'd be starting him.

I am not sure how much of the kitty we have left, reading between the lines from Ange seems to suggest they already spent the Kane money.

Now this could be a tactic, but I dont think he thinks that way

And take who's foreign squad spot? The options seem to be; Dier, Hojbjerg, Reguilon or Gil. None of which seem likely
The outgoings are still to be finalised so it's not yet clear who will stay or who will go in this window. My estimation is we'll see as many as 4 or 5 exit over the coming weeks which would allow either the youngsters, who should not be forgotten & the likes of loanees to come into the new dynamic.

I’m not sure why Sky Sports are continuing the Kane story …. He has flown to Germany …. TA TA …. Fuck off .
He is now history … nobody on this site should care anymore … nobody who supports other teams should care …
What is the point …

He has told Spurs to fuck off … fair enough …. That’s his prerogative…. He doesn’t owe us anything … move on .
He is history .

The important thing is Sunday against Brentford .