Kane: will he won't he? the saga begins anew... | Page 22 | Vital Football

Kane: will he won't he? the saga begins anew...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guardian article stating we've offered him 400k a week.

Higher than anyone at Bayern, 2nd only to the ridiculous Hazard wage at Madrid. Also seems believable to me considering his last contract with us was signed before we entered the new stadium and he's the clubs talisman.

He could probably get a bit more from Bayern, Madrid or PSG but not LOADS more. Though we all know money wouldn't be why he leaves us this summer, if it was he'd go in a year instead and likely be able to get more.

Higher than anyone at Bayern, 2nd only to the ridiculous Hazard wage at Madrid. Also seems believable to me considering his last contract with us was signed before we entered the new stadium and he's the clubs talisman.

He could probably get a bit more from Bayern, Madrid or PSG but not LOADS more. Though we all know money wouldn't be why he leaves us this summer, if it was he'd go in a year instead and likely be able to get more.

All feels like too much, too late...I'd be surprised if (no matter how big the offer is) if he goes for it - but then, I guess there is always a chance.

They must have been influenced by my post #395 in this thread! Lol!

A different approach by the owners @psg

Would we ever have the balls to do likewise?...

Come on Levy show some stones...

Mbappe 'can't leave' PSG for free - chairman Al-Khelaifi​

Paris Saint-Germain chairman Nasser Al-Khelaifi says Kylian Mbappe will not be allowed to leave the club on a free transfer next summer and now has two weeks to decide his future.
Mbappe, 24, has entered the final year of his contract and said last month that he will stay at the French club for another season before making a decision on his future in the summer of 2024.
Al-Khelaifi told French news outlet Le Parisien:“We want him to stay but he can't leave for free. It was our oral agreement and he had expressed it publicly in an interview. So it's not debatable.
“I was really shocked to learn that he intended to leave for free. It's very disappointing because Kylian is a fantastic boy, a real gentleman, and leaving for free, weakening the biggest French club, it's not him. When I received this information, I was shocked and disappointed.
"That's why he has to decide next week, or at most in two weeks. And if he doesn't want to sign a new contract, the door is open. It's like that for him and for everyone else. No one is bigger than the club, no player, not even me. It's very clear.
“In football standards, you never see your best player leave the club for free. It never happens.”

That's just naffing STUPID and will leave us completely unbalanced once again.

STUPID!

lol - if he is signing a new contract, perhaps I can write his salary + bonus structure. He can start at £400k on-target-earnings and every time he pulls out of a header or tackle he loses £10k. If he doesn't show for a team mate, another £10k. If he has less than 50 touches in 90 mins, £50k, and if doesn't run more than £12k, he loses another £50k.

I'll soon get Kane scoring goals and contributing in other ways :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

This is so dumb.

lol - if he is signing a new contract, perhaps I can write his salary + bonus structure. He can start at £400k on-target-earnings and every time he pulls out of a header or tackle he loses £10k. If he doesn't show for a team mate, another £10k. If he has less than 50 touches in 90 mins, £50k, and if doesn't run more than £12k, he loses another £50k.

I'll soon get Kane scoring goals and contributing in other ways :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
😂

Best idea yet.

Can we have you in negotiations in every transfer? Daniel would love you.

I've said it many times, and I'll say it again:

Kane is the greatest player to ever put the shirt on, it's undisputed!

He's survived Sherwood, Poch, Maureen, Nuno and Conte whilst banging goals in consistently in a sub average team. He's a unicorn and anybody praying that he leaves so we can get a few quid for him is deluded.

He's going to surpass Shearer and probably only be behind Messi and Ronaldo in the modern day era. It pains me to see him go, we'll never see anything like this in this generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.