Tonights Championship games | Page 6 | Vital Football

Tonights Championship games

Bearing in mind Reading play Huddersfield on the last day, the only scenario to save Latics is for that game to be a draw and they lose the other two against Cardiff and Sheff Utd, neither of whom have anything to play for and both absolutely adore Colin.

Stuffed.

Bearing in mind Reading play Huddersfield on the last day, the only scenario to save Latics is for that game to be a draw and they lose the other two against Cardiff and Sheff Utd, neither of whom have anything to play for and both absolutely adore Colin.

Stuffed.

Aye, as stuffed as a gravy stained Warriors rugby shirt.

Stuffed.
Said with such glee

Whilst us ourselves are doomed, we have arguably the biggest part still to play in the relegation battle, as we play both Reading and Rotherham, who are essentially in a shootout for survival (Huddersfield will get at least one win from their next two so they'll be safe). Personally, it'll be nice to take Rotherham down with us, because I can't be arsed with 5k of them celebrating survival on our patch whilst we drop. Plus any fixture against a boring club like Reading is the shittest of shit games both home and away.

Whilst us ourselves are doomed, we have arguably the biggest part still to play in the relegation battle, as we play both Reading and Rotherham, who are essentially in a shootout for survival (Huddersfield will get at least one win from their next two so they'll be safe). Personally, it'll be nice to take Rotherham down with us, because I can't be arsed with 5k of them celebrating survival on our patch whilst we drop. Plus any fixture against a boring club like Reading is the shittest of shit games both home and away.

Until I looked at fixtures before last weekend, I thought QPR were nailed on, then I looked again and could see them beating Bristol C on last day (expected them to get smashed at Burnley), did some predictions and had Reading going down with 47, did them to beat us, but I think Huddersfield will beat them. After weekend I believed (and still do), if we play like we did we'll beat them on Saturday, which I reckon will see their game at Huddersfield meaning one (hopefully both) take the plunge with Blackpool. Have an awful feeling that we're going to be relegated by our owner/board's utterly disgraceful behaviour twice in 4 seasons

Until I looked at fixtures before last weekend, I thought QPR were nailed on, then I looked again and could see them beating Bristol C on last day (expected them to get smashed at Burnley), did some predictions and had Reading going down with 47, did them to beat us, but I think Huddersfield will beat them. After weekend I believed (and still do), if we play like we did we'll beat them on Saturday, which I reckon will see their game at Huddersfield meaning one (hopefully both) take the plunge with Blackpool. Have an awful feeling that we're going to be relegated by our owner/board's utterly disgraceful behaviour twice in 4 seasons
Dropping our top scorer when we were crying out for goals helped as well. Along with dozens of crazy things this season.

As soon as we got the three point deduction we was down this time of the year you always get results like QPR. @Burnley Accrington @ Bolton teams fighting. Same with us Against Millwall. League table doesn’t lie. Just have to accept we are the worse team in the league.

Problem with teams like Qpr. Cardiff. Etc. they only needed on win. To pull clear. Was always going to happen teams like us and Blackpool needed 3 out of the last few games. To stand any chance.

All we can do is win tomorrow to keep us in with a chance. That game could’ve gone either way tonight, from what I’ve seen Millwall looked pretty poor but they’re in the play off spots. I wasn’t that impressed with Luton either when we played them.

I think if we’d had a full season under Maloney we’d have finished mid table. This season really has been a missed opportunity to establish ourselves at this level.

All we can do is win tomorrow to keep us in with a chance. That game could’ve gone either way tonight, from what I’ve seen Millwall looked pretty poor but they’re in the play off spots. I wasn’t that impressed with Luton either when we played them.

I think if we’d had a full season under Maloney we’d have finished mid table. This season really has been a missed opportunity to establish ourselves at this level.
If we had stuck with Leam we would have been safe but it's all ifs.

If we had stuck with Leam we would have been safe but it's all ifs.

I'm not convinced, however, to state the absolutely bleeding obvious, the Kolo Toure experiment has relegated. As for Richardson, I was surprised when he got the sack, but sadly for him and us, we looked absolutely clueless at Coventry 2 days earlier and I think Blackpool might well have beaten us on the Saturday, which would have been toxic for Leam in front of our own fans and he wouldn't have deserved that.

He will always be a hero and a legend, but long-term I don't think he was the man for the job, as much respect as I have for him

Every manager this season as been poor even Maloney. Blackpool Away we was awful. But without a shadow of doubt the owners have been the problem Let’s not for get we could still get more points deducted yet.