Brentford v NUFC | Vital Football

Brentford v NUFC

Toon_NoMatterWot

Alert Team
Seems ages since we had a game that you have to scour the net to see. A normal 3pm kick off on a Saturday as well.

A strange game ahead as there are the normal nerves you get whilst facing any side but analysing further and on paper, a game that is very winnable.

I just get the feeling that we are at least a year ahead, probably two years ahead of schedule in that we are now starting to go into games where the neutrals see us as favourites. We're starting to be put in the category that the 'A' rated teams get where it's a major shock if you lose. The category that Arsenal and Man City are currently in. A category that previously had the likes of Man U, Chelsea, Spurs and Liverpool in up until this season.

Im not quite in the category 'A' camp but I know we will give it a good go so we will be there or thereabouts in regards to the points on the board. I also have a sneaky suspicion that we'll go majorly unchanged from Wednesday aside from Isak replacing Wilson and maybe Gordon swopping for Murphy.

Just an opinion.

It's all about enjoying the ride for me at the minute

Even those disappointed with this season's transfer windows cant have any complaints (it won't stop them like)

Enjoy the ride including the bumps

Horrible 1st half to watch if you ask me. Big changes needed for the 2nd half. 1 offside goal(from a situation Joelinton didn't even hit his opponent) and 2 penalties (1 missed). We didn't even have a decent shot on goal. Brentford seems to be the team with the mindset to win this match.

Hard to find positives other than we probably should be more than 1 down and surely can't play any worse second half?? We'll see

We are weak down the left and getting aqueesed down the right

Wilson on for Willock or Joe and Isak on the left for me

Ugly win and a great 3 points. Would have taken a draw especially with them having a goal disallowed and 2 penalties. Anyone know what happened Gordon? He was subbed on then off and seemed pissed

Great win, despite the referee’s best efforts.

Gordon already showing what a petulant Scouse bellend he is.

Nothing seemed amiss in the Sky sports studio, saying what a good goal. Then it was disallowed and a very harsh decision apparently

2nd half was alot better. Red Bull can do the trick:bow:

Isak and Wilson together was a good decision to suprise the opponent. I think Gordon will stalk Howe the upcoming week for subbing him..lol.

Nothing seemed amiss in the Sky sports studio, saying what a good goal. Then it was disallowed and a very harsh decision apparently
We're going to see a lot less goals now that officials are actively looking for reasons to rule them out. Whatever happened to giving the forward the benefit of the doubt? Was never enforced

Brilliant 3pts.
Would've been happy with 7pts this time last week from the 3 games.
Poor first half but again the substitutions kicked in & changed the game.
Tactically spot on & good game management from Howe.
Joelinton m.o.t.m for me. HWTFL!!!

Reactions: Rza