Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 2265 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Brilliant by TAA. His delivery is world class I still don’t get how he doesn’t feature for England.

he's a poor defender tho which is fine when the dippers are dominating and he can ping crosses in at leisure. Gets found out when teams have a go. England obv don't have vvd to cover him (altho that looks to faltering a bit for them atm - which is great tbh).

he's a poor defender tho which is fine when the dippers are dominating and he can ping crosses in at leisure. Gets found out when teams have a go. England obv don't have vvd to cover him (altho that looks to faltering a bit for them atm - which is great tbh).

I wouldn't say he is poor - he's a decent player - but massively, massively, overrated by all his friends in the media.

If he played for any other club - he wouldn't be anywhere near the England squad.

It's just means Klopp will be given another £100m to spend - and then complain that he can't compete in the transfer market.

They haven't addressed the real issue which is Centre Mid, Klopp has gone full Ferguson but without being able to keep winning. Liverpool just don't control and dominate midfield like they used to. Henderson seems to be declining, Fabinho may also be declining so its harder for Thiago to perform without those enforcers. Harvey Elliott is a decent player but he is nowhere near Kamara's level and he absolutely is no better than Dougie or Ramsey. I don't know about Naby Keita, he had a couple of good season but we dont see much of him now.

dont matter ,what lingo you speak, played against a deaf and dumb team back in my youth, just about manage a draw, and they gave us a good kicking, seanie

I can feel an article/column on how the great Liverpool teams were based on home grown talent coming soon !!!;

They haven't addressed the real issue which is Centre Mid, Klopp has gone full Ferguson but without being able to keep winning. Liverpool just don't control and dominate midfield like they used to. Henderson seems to be declining, Fabinho may also be declining so its harder for Thiago to perform without those enforcers. Harvey Elliott is a decent player but he is nowhere near Kamara's level and he absolutely is no better than Dougie or Ramsey. I don't know about Naby Keita, he had a couple of good season but we dont see much of him now.

There is that of course. But throughout the 80s & 90s Liverpool could blow everybody out of the water with there transfer budget - nowadays Man City and one or two others have the edge in this area.