Royal Family | Page 82 | Vital Football

Royal Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being reported that Marlene's (Ngozi) charity has "paused" operations .
hmmm

Yes because if you checked in on it she has had no choice. The company has been threatened with violence, abuse and threatened etc directly. Not just on social media.

This is a charity there for abused women so it's now affected the work they do.

Incidently if there was any funny business regarding the charity, the charities commissioned would have closed it down

That's fair point Kefkat. No I won't be watching it as I have no interest in them, I'm no royalist either btw. I just don't understand why 2 fabulously lucky and wealthy people who want privacy have done a series like this. I get Harry is angry about his moms death / treatment etc but I think there's better ways of dealing with it , like therapy rather than a Netflix series.

Nowhere did they say they wanted privacy. They wanted to be able to control the narrative and give consent to what was put out there. Yes it made the media worse however being in a different country they are safer.

The original statement says

At the time, they said: "After many months of reflection and internal discussions, we have chosen to make a transition this year in starting to carve out a progressive new role within this institution.

"We intend to step back as 'senior' members of the Royal Family and work to become financially independent, while continuing to fully support Her Majesty The Queen.

"It is with your encouragement, particularly over the last few years, that we feel prepared to make this adjustment. We now plan to balance our time between the United Kingdom and North America, continuing to honour our duty to The Queen, the Commonwealth, and our patronages.

"This geographic balance will enable us to raise our son with an appreciation for the royal tradition into which he was born, while also providing our family with the space to focus on the next chapter, including the launch of our new charitable entity.

We look forward to sharing the full details of this exciting next step in due course, as we continue to collaborate with Her Majesty The Queen, The Prince of Wales, The Duke of Cambridge and all relevant parties. Until then, please accept our deepest thanks for your continued support

How are they not?

Sihill is simply highlighting some news.

You get a tiny little hint that Trump is going to prison (never going to happen) and you post it before the whole world.

Yet again. Hypercritical posts.

But Trump demonstrably committed crimes. Sistah Space has not. Yet Sil keeps hoping they will be exposed, because his discriminatory mind has already determined it will be so.

The two are completely different.

But Trump demonstrably committed crimes. Sistah Space has not. Yet Sil keeps hoping they will be exposed, because his discriminatory mind has already determined it will be so.

The two are completely different.
Needs to be proven in a court of law. Else it's just twitter and left wing media hear say.

Needs to be proven in a court of law. Else it's just twitter and left wing media hear say.

In Georgia, it is a Felony to solicit an official to change votes. Trump is on tape, soliciting an official to change votes.

See how this is an actual fact, not Twitter? I don't even have Twitter.

In Georgia, it is a Felony to solicit an official to change votes. Trump is on tape, soliciting an official to change votes.

See how this is an actual fact, not Twitter? I don't even have Twitter.
Ok great. Source: heathfield road (vital villa)

My point was........ Anytime some people get wind of Trump going to prison (which again he won't) they post about it.

Sil was posting about some news relevant to the thread (in my opinion).

It's the same reason in the USA politics thread noone other than Biden lovers post there. Because anything negative towards biden just gets a bombardment of attacks by the chosen few.

Yes because if you checked in on it she has had no choice. The company has been threatened with violence, abuse and threatened etc directly. Not just on social media.

This is a charity there for abused women so it's now affected the work they do.

Incidently if there was any funny business regarding the charity, the charities commissioned would have closed it down
i'm sure the charity is being looked into closely now, let's hope her and her family having been creaming a living off it rather than supporting good causes.

Ok great. Source: heathfield road (vital villa)

My point was........ Anytime some people get wind of Trump going to prison (which again he won't) they post about it.

Sil was posting about some news relevant to the thread (in my opinion).

It's the same reason in the USA politics thread noone other than Biden lovers post there. Because anything negative towards biden just gets a bombardment of attacks by the chosen few.

Let's take this to the right thread.

Domestic abuse charity 'forced' to 'temporarily cease' many operations due to safety fears after palace racism row

Sistah Space, founded by Ngozi Fulani, said in a statement that it had to "ensure the safety of our service users and our team", following "horrific" social media abuse.

Domestic abuse charity 'forced' to 'temporarily cease' many operations due to safety fears after palace racism row

Sistah Space, founded by Ngozi Fulani, said in a statement that it had to "ensure the safety of our service users and our team", following "horrific" social media abuse.
what did you expect them to say.

To be fair a lot of people thought there was something going on at BLM, and there was.

Yes, but some of us waited for evidence, and also separated the movement from the Organisation.

This charity is all about women's safety. If threats are being made, suspending operations makes absolute sense. To jump to any other conclusions, without evidence is suspicious. I am interested to know why she is being targeted in this way?

Yes, but some of us waited for evidence, and also separated the movement from the Organisation.

This charity is all about women's safety. If threats are being made, suspending operations makes absolute sense. To jump to any other conclusions, without evidence is suspicious. I am interested to know why she is being targeted in this way?
If there is anything untoward gone on, I'm sure it will all come out in the wash. It's a wait and see job.

If there is anything untoward gone on, I'm sure it will all come out in the wash. It's a wait and see job.

But if you look at the Twitter feeds Sil is posting, they have already decided. I posted evidence they were wrong, just by looking at the accounts, but this is what happens when accusations of racism are made. There are a group of people, who I'm not allowed to name, who immediately go on the attack.

It's the modern version of saying women were asking for it if they wore a short skirt. Anything to deflect from the actual accusations.

Status
Not open for further replies.