Full Disclosure & UFO's | Page 89 | Vital Football

Full Disclosure & UFO's

I posted these two podcasts on another thread but they are relevant here.
In this most recent one brian cox says there are billions of EARTH like planets in OUR galaxy.
On top of that he says there are around 10 trillion galaxies.
He also goes onto say that he would say that out of each galaxy it is conceivable that there are life forms on 1 or 2 planets in each galaxy.
That's alot of possible alien activity.

I posted these two podcasts on another thread but they are relevant here.
In this most recent one brian cox says there are billions of EARTH like planets in OUR galaxy.
On top of that he says there are around 10 trillion galaxies.
He also goes onto say that he would say that out of each galaxy it is conceivable that there are life forms on 1 or 2 planets in each galaxy.
That's alot of possible alien activity.

I thought you must have that wrong but Google says that there are 100 billion planets in the Milky Way. If life is a one in a billion shot, there could be a hundred planets with life on them in our galaxy.

I thought you must have that wrong but Google says that there are 100 billion planets in the Milky Way. If life is a one in a billion shot, there could be a hundred planets with life on them in our galaxy.
Even more chance then of life.
But brian did say even though it's an earth like planet there are many many other factors that need to be extremely lucky to support life. So being an earth like planet is one tick but theres a whole heap of other 1 in a billion chances that need to align before life can be supported or created.

Reactions: TLP
He also in that podcast basically theoretically proved that ghosts dont exist. And it was pretty damming. Practically saying no chance of ghosts being real.

Even more chance then of life.
But brian did say even though it's an earth like planet there are many many other factors that need to be extremely lucky to support life. So being an earth like planet is one tick but theres a whole heap of other 1 in a billion chances that need to align before life can be supported or created.
Not to mention the unique evolutionary path over billions of years to reach “intelligent life” in line with (or in advance of) modern humans.

I would imagine microbial life forms would be fairly “common” as it can evolve from naturally occurring chemical reactions as long as the elements are there, even if the evolution occurs incredibly infrequently the sheer age on a galactic level would make it probable at some point in a planets history. More complex life (e.g. animal like species) would be much rarer again but could still be around in places due to evolution over huge periods of time.

In regards to technological advanced life forms.. who knows. We could be the only ones whose evolutionary path has led us to this point, or maybe not.

There is no evidence of intelligent alien life.

But there is now evidence of UFOs, or the more updated term "Unidentified Aerial Phenomena". That's what the story should be.

The problem is that life doesn't mean intelligent life.
200w.webp
200w.webp