Capt Pugwash Vs Capt Alfonso | Vital Football

Capt Pugwash Vs Capt Alfonso

moonay

Vital Football Legend
Hoping for a decent game tonight. No pressure, and a decent runout for those not playing satdays.

0-3 Tics.

Not the best half, but a few bright spots. The two centre halves are very composed, especially Hughes, Thelo's been bright (though occasionally dim) and Smith is up for it.

Shinnie been generally anonymous, Brennan lightweight, Humphrys disappointing (with what little he's had to work with) and McHugh's been surprisingly poor.

Ah well..... at our end this half.

Pissed off with us throwing this competition every season. I had 2 grandkids at their first ever Latics game tonight and we make 11 changes. Great way to treat your own fans.

Pissed off with us throwing this competition every season. I had 2 grandkids at their first ever Latics game tonight and we make 11 changes. Great way to treat your own fans.
Ridiculous and the funny thing is that was a far weaker side than if we had made eleven changes this stage last year.

Not gonna lie, I've never cared about the league cup. I care a lot more about the FA Cup since it actually gives us money. I'm glad to be out of the competition early, especially in a world cup year where it starts in december.. But that's another conversation

Not gonna lie, I've never cared about the league cup. I care a lot more about the FA Cup since it actually gives us money. I'm glad to be out of the competition early, especially in a world cup year where it starts in december.. But that's another conversation
I absolutely loved going to Cardiff.

Tonight showed again that our senior bench warmers are simply not good enough but we do have some talent amongst the youngsters!Carragher,Hughes and Adeeko did their prospects no harm whilst Humprys and shinnie showed virtually nothing!I really think the arrival of Broadhead will herald the departure of Humps as sadly i can't see any space for him!Nyambe didn't look fit and can be given other chances whilst Thelo still flatters to deceive,some good things but also a lot of poor things from him!All in all i think this will have made up Leams mind about a lot of our players!!