Transfer Window - Summer 2022 | Page 245 | Vital Football

Transfer Window - Summer 2022

He’s a quality player Barns, he doesn’t fit the Conte mould but that doesn’t make him a poor player.

I actually think he can play in the PL aswell. Put him in the City team or dare I say it the Arsenal team (under Arteta) and he would shine.

For me, the only thing he lacks is probably goals. He had one good goal scoring season at Betis (16 goals) but nothing of note since.

I don't think he is all that. Disgracefully one footed, telegraphs his passes,unbelievably weak shot and injury prone. He does have a good engine I'll give him that. Reckon he is a bad egg too

Hard to say. A couple of other media outlets have backed up The Times' story. The loan with an obligation to buy offer wouldn't surprise me though.
Just seen another report claiming Paratici has lodged a bid of 55m euros including add-ons! That has to be rubbish, at least I hope it is!

A few times, wasn't that impressed, especially in the game in Israel.

Wasnt his best game. I think this is a good example of his strengths...

Gives an idea of what he might bring, and certainly looks like a fit for how we are playing. I dont think 50m euros is too much, if not for his knee surgeries, he'd prolly be 100m.

I'd love to see this kind of player combining w Son/Kane/Deki... I wouldn't, however, make any assumptions as to what type of position Conte has in mind for him. Might not be what everyone expects. And no not RWB.

They should have stuck with Moyes.
Not a chance.

When you look at who's coached them since Sir Alex there's only one name that springs to mind... & that man is Maureen. No matter what you think about the fella, what he achieved in his spell at Utd was nothing short of extraordinary. The players thanked him by throwing him under the bus.

Wasnt his best game. I think this is a good example of his strengths...

Gives an idea of what he might bring, and certainly looks like a fit for how we are playing. I dont think 50m euros is too much, if not for his knee surgeries, he'd prolly be 100m.

I'd love to see this kind of player combining w Son/Kane/Deki... I wouldn't, however, make any assumptions as to what type of position Conte has in mind for him. Might not be what everyone expects. And no not RWB.

He is a big gamble in my eyes, two ACL's in such a short career, the second caused him to miss the whole of the 20/21 season I think. He is easy on the eye in your video compilation but you can say the same about Traore but it's not much use without an end product and Zaniolo's stats for goals and assists last season are 2 + 2. Kulu was what 5 + 8 in half a season for less than half that price.

Not a chance.

When you look at who's coached them since Sir Alex there's only one name that springs to mind... & that man is Maureen. No matter what you think about the fella, what he achieved in his spell at Utd was nothing short of extraordinary. The players thanked him by throwing him under the bus.
He called out the dross there and here people hated him for it.
Conte sends the same dross out on loan or sells them and he's a miracle worker.