D*rby to be relegated? | Page 293 | Vital Football

D*rby to be relegated?

So, they get free money from the tax payer after all. Wot a fooking pisstake. Yes i know the taxman was over a barrel.

Okay these words can be fully marked;

I never ever, ever want to hear a fooking peep out of the sheep on anything ever again. Gambled, cheated, needed a fooking handout. Fook off the lot of em
As you are not one of my students, I find myself unable to mark those words I'm afraid, even though you asked me to. Sorry, that's the way it is. Blame Taiwo Awoniyi

If the rumours are true about Lingz wagez (they aren’t) but he getz paid more than their entire squad

I fail to see, as a going concern, why they do not have to settle the tax debt in full.

Even if it takes five years they should pay in full. I find this disgusting. Why should any tax payer subsidise this bullshit?

They are lucky to be where they are and should be made to settle their debt fair and square.

I wonder what deal was made? It stinks.

I fail to see, as a going concern, why they do not have to settle the tax debt in full.

Even if it takes five years they should pay in full. I find this disgusting. Why should any tax payer subsidise this bullshit?

They are lucky to be where they are and should be made to settle their debt fair and square.

I wonder what deal was made? It stinks.

HMRC won’t forget this, they’ll fuck them at some point

HMRC won’t forget this, they’ll fuck them at some point
It does stink if they are in effect publicly funded but let’s just sit back and enjoy their struggles in L1. I read on one of their forums how they are about to sweep all before them this season with their “liquid football”. Their last thee results in pre-season suggest it may be more cold tea than vintage champagne. Their euphoria following survival may be short lived.

I see that their first home game of the season is a sell out. Support as I expected will be incredible and I fully expect them to piss this league.

I see that their first home game of the season is a sell out. Support as I expected will be incredible and I fully expect them to piss this league.

having a big crowd brings big expectations. Many Rams supporters think like you. Watching capable teams park the bus and hoof everything that moves can quickly get 30,000 people on their backs. Ask Shef Weds, Portsmouth, Ipswich and Sunderland. All of whom struggled to get out, some still in this division, I front of big partisan crowds. They will not be able to blame, Gibson, Wycombe, EFL, Administators etc for their problems. They will have to own and acknowledge.

having a big crowd brings big expectations. Many Rams supporters think like you. Watching capable teams park the bus and hoof everything that moves can quickly get 30,000 people on their backs. Ask Shef Weds, Portsmouth, Ipswich and Sunderland. All of whom struggled to get out, some still in this division, I front of big partisan crowds. They will not be able to blame, Gibson, Wycombe, EFL, Administators etc for their problems. They will have to own and acknowledge.

And of course they have a great track record of owning and acknowledging....

Dont forget polly, what u describe happens to the big teams. Remains to be seen if L1 think the sheep are worth parking the bus for.

Seriously, we should close this fred (pmsl).
They're irrelevant to us and way below our game, we're operating at a much higher level and I for one care not one jot about them however, I remain interested in their continued downfall and I've pm'd several on here discussing exactly this in great detail. I dont care what their result is today but would be very disappointed if they win. I expect them to be relegated this season but dont rule out promotion.

Seriously, we should close this fred (pmsl).
They're irrelevant to us and way below our game, we're operating at a much higher level and I for one care not one jot about them however, I remain interested in their continued downfall and I've pm'd several on here discussing exactly this in great detail. I dont care what their result is today but would be very disappointed if they win. I expect them to be relegated this season but dont rule out promotion.

They will get relegated, but the football league would consider them so important to their local community that they will allow them to be promoted instead.

I agree that this thread should be archived. It was originally started in the 20-21 season in the hope that Derby County would be relegated, which, but for the delays in point deductions, they would have been. They were subsequently relegated. They have lived up to the billing on the thread, and I think that we can leave their lower league shenanigans to those that are interested in how they do against Morecambe, Shrewsbury Town, Lincoln City etc.

The only time that they will be playing Forest is when they are at Forest Green Rovers, though they are getting in a trip to Highbury before we play Arsenal: it is just that theirs is when they go to Fleetwood Town in August. So for all of those reasons, this thread should be consigned to the dustbin of history, and left alone until there is a Brian Clough Trophy match to play.

I agree that this thread should be archived. It was originally started in the 20-21 season in the hope that Derby County would be relegated, which, but for the delays in point deductions, they would have been. They were subsequently relegated. They have lived up to the billing on the thread, and I think that we can leave their lower league shenanigans to those that are interested in how they do against Morecambe, Shrewsbury Town, Lincoln City etc.

The only time that they will be playing Forest is when they are at Forest Green Rovers, though they are getting in a trip to Highbury before we play Arsenal: it is just that theirs is when they go to Fleetwood Town in August. So for all of those reasons, this thread should be consigned to the dustbin of history, and left alone until there is a Brian Clough Trophy match to play.
Plenty more relegations they could suffer.

It's worth keeping an eye on our rivals

Wud agree except at least one of our posters thinks they will walk it.

I’m hoping for further relegation and this is as good a place as any to discuss their season.

Im on holiday in Egypt and saw a kid in a Derby 🐑 shirt this morning, poor sod.

Loving our progress and loving their failings.

I’m hoping for further relegation and this is as good a place as any to discuss their season.

Im on holiday in Egypt and saw a kid in a Derby 🐑 shirt this morning, poor sod.

Loving our progress and loving their failings.

A kid in a Derby shirt?

Ewe better believe it.