Youth - U23 - Loans Thread | Page 92 | Vital Football

Youth - U23 - Loans Thread

J.Wright; Ealing, Smith, Swinkels, Frith; Lindley, Rowe; Afoka; T.Wright, Young, Barry.

This is the starting 11 for the under 23s playing chasetown this evening.

Barber, Lane, Aaron O'Reilly, Myles Sohna, Fin Munroe, Todd Alcock, Caleb Chukwuemeka, Ajani Burchall, Kyle Pierre, Charlie Lutz, Mikell Barnes, Kobei Moore, Luke Softley.

And this is the bench. Apparently Barry is playing tonight and not tomorrow because he's expected to go out on loan soon. 10 clubs after him supposedly.

Finished 8 2. Hat trick by Caleb Chukweumaka, others by Lutz & Birchall. Sounds like a good start, new boy Rory Wilson was there to watch but not play.

Sounds like Barry is being loaned out to MK Dons for the season. It was a bit of a mixed bag for him last season, did well at Swindon but his loan to Ipswich was a disaster.

Sounds like Barry is being loaned out to MK Dons for the season. It was a bit of a mixed bag for him last season, did well at Swindon but his loan to Ipswich was a disaster.

As far as I could tell the disaster was not giving him a proper go bar in the odd efl cup game. The manager rightly got the sack just before Barry was recalled. Why loan in a youngster if you've no intention of playing them.

Good to see we're giving our youth loan options early in their careers instead of hoarding them until they 23-24 and then deciding they're not good enough, no regular proper football and then letting them leave for nothing.
Seems we've finally got our shit together

Natural progression for Azaz I suppose. One of the best players in League 2 last season, can he replicate that in League 1?

Shame though, I was hoping to see a bit of him in the friendlies.